chapter 16

Silence

junhyung POV

yoora-ah is also shocked. shocked of them staring at her. all the boys and yoora stood still, not moving an inch. i look at Hyung, he was also shocked. Yoora was there, dumbfounded, she look at me. she notice that we both are the only ones moving. i walk towards her, turned her body to face hyung's room . 

"you forgot your glasses again..." i whispered to her, holding her by the shoulder, moving both of us into Hyung's room.she covered her eyes with her wallet and followed me, looking down. she was seems scared, but scared of what? i continued searching for her glasses, and finally found them. 

"here!" i said handling her the glasses. she was standing still, mot moving. i can see her shoulders moving, she must want to cry, but why.

"Kamsahamnida junhyung-Shi!" she said, bowing her head, wear the glasses, not looking at me. she immediately walk out of hyung's room.

why did she covered her eyes? why did all the boys shocked? why didn't i? I'm really confuse now... what is it about her eyes?????

"KAJA!" i heard yoseob shouted. it was strange, everyone was back to normal, or was it just me that was stuck..........i walk out of hyung's room, watching them exiting the dorm.  Yoora-ah, she keeps looking down, walking very fast  trying to keep up with hyung's speed. i was there, standing still, deep in my thoughts.

"Yah junhyung palli!" hyung shouted.

"N-ne!" i said, running to the door and closed it.

since none of us want to drive, we decided to walk to the restaurant. i was walking at the back, analyzing every move yoora-ah made. something about her now....that made me think again, about her book...

'everything stopped, everybody froze, i was the only one moving, walking, staring at them.

that was until he came, i can't see his face. it was blurry to my eyes.' 

that was what she wrote on her book. i got a feeling something is wrong here. i somehow can see that she's mysterious. no doubt about that..

she was walking next to yoseob, while hyung was busy trying to find a nice restaurant for us to eat.

"yoora-ah, where do you wanna eat?" Yoseob said, again to get her attention on him..

"anywhere is fine" she said not looking at Yoseob. i saw him pouting.

"AHHH!!" we heard two girls screaming. Oh no! we're expose... this isn't good. with Yoora together with us, it's dangerous for her. 

the two girls are now running towards Yoseob, i stopped trying to cover my face, and the others just continued walking, acting like they're not beast.

"annyeong haseyo" the two girls said.

"annyeong!" yoseob said. Yoora continued to walk, ignoring the girls and Yoseob, but then..

"Choi Yoora-shii! wait!" one of the girl said.

Your POV

huuh? they want to talk to me? not Yoseob -shii? 

"ne?" i said looking at them with a smile.

"can we take pictures together? i LOVE your book!" the other girl said.

"ah, ne..." we took some pictures and i thanked them then bowed..

"please sign here!" the other girl said.

Sign? 

"ne........." i took the pen and book she offered. i stopped for a while..

Junhyung POV

yoseob was shocked that they weren't talking to him.. so it was Yoora they want.. shes famous for a new writer isn't she.....

one of the girl offered her a book and a pen, does she want her signature. 

"ne....." she said.

she took the book and pen, but her hand......... she was struggling to sign, even holding the pen was hard for her.. it must really hurt her.. being a writer who couldn't use her hand.. she must be in pain.... 

"Kamsahamnida!" Yoora said, bowing her head several times as the two girls left.

"yoora-ah!" i said running to her.

"ne?" she said hiding her right hand in her pocket.

"gwenchana?" i whispered to her, not wanting hyung to hear.

"Gwenchana!" she said smiling.. i know she's hiding the pain.... i can see...

"Chincha?" i said, worried.

"chinchayo junhyung-shii" she said smiling as wide as she can to persuade me to believe her that she's okay. 

we continued walking, it was kinda awkward walking next to her..... but after a while, yoora ah started to talk whisper.

"junhyung-shii" she said looking down..

"ne?" i said.

"Gomawo!" she said looking away.

"huh? for what?" i said looking to the front.

"for earlier,.... my glasses....." she said pulling my shirt.

"ah... about that...your welcome." i said, i was about to ask her about the book and the event just now.. but.. it's not the right time.. 

"Lets just eat here!" Dongwoon said waving at us to move faster.

"ne!" Yoora-ah said running to him.


Junhyung POV

when our food arrive, Yoora-ah who was sitting between me and yoseob was hesitating to eat. i know it was because of her hand. She doesn't want any of the other members to know. everyone else started eating, she was still looking around not touching her chopsticks. i was somehow glad that i sat on her right side, so she can hide her frozen hand. i can see that all of her finger can't move now. Doojoon hyung started to notice the not-eating-bunny-ah in front of him. his eyes widen...

i think i don't have a choice do i.. 


kamsahamnida for reading, commenting and subscribing!! ^^

IM so glad that you guys liked it..^^ hehe.. 

Thank you again!!^^ <3