Chapter 43

Silence

Your POV

"Don't go..." Junhyung-shii whispered, he was.. crying...

"junhyung-shii.." i said.. he knew? how did he knew? 

"Yoora-ah...." he said hugging me tighter..

"what is it?" i said looking blankly at the table.. 

"You know how the scenes from your book keeps happening between us..." he started..

"ne..." i simply reply.. 

"the ending.... your last dream... It was you..... leaving..." he said...

" it was?" i said feeling a bit guilty...

"I already checked it.. " he said 

"Junhyung-shii.." 

I didn't know what to tell him.. it was the truth.. And even when he knows it might not be true that I'm leaving but.. he was totally sad...

"not all the scenes happened.. you know.." i said changing my position so I can look at him face to face but still we were laying on the sofa.. "Not All... " i said cupping his face so can only see me..

He didn't said anything after that all he did was hug me with my face against his chest and his chin on my head.. he was still crying.. 

"It will be alright junhyung-shii.." i said trying to calm him down.. so i hugged him tighter..

Next morning

Doojoon's POV

Ohhhh... My head hurts~~~~ 

it must be because of last night.. 

"OMO! where's bunny-ah??!!!!" i screamed.

I jumped off bed and throw the blanket away.. Bunny -ah was nowhere no be seen..  i ran around the room, panicking the suddenly stopped..

"Did we left her in the karaoke room?!" my eyes widened..

 I opened the door and was running towards the main door finding my shoes, that was when my eyes caught bunny-ah and junhyung hugging each other while sleeping on the sofa.. 

"Oh my.. my two lovely dongsaengs are sleeping together.. hehehhehehe" i said walking to them. Eyeing them from their heads to their toes..  

"Omo.. they must be cold.. " i said looking at their legs locked together to get warm from each other.. hehe.. why does junhyung looks so pure.. hehe.. maybe it's because he's sleeping with bunny-ah.. 

with that, I walked back into my room to get them a blanket..

Your POV

It feels warm now, ummmm...

i opened my eyes and found junhyung-shii in front of me, he was sleeping peacefully.. i move forward for one last tight hug before i walk away and prepare their breakfast.. That was when i notice we both were covered with a blanket.. 

"Umm?!" i was kinda surprise to see that..

"Du~ turu dut du~" i heard someone humming from the kitchen..

I slowly pulled my hands and stood in front of junhyung-shii, lowering my body to fixed the blanket for him..

"Sleep well.." i said fixing his hair while smiling the walked into the kitchen.. I peek inside and saw oppa.. 

"Oh oppa?!" i said.. he was cooking breakfast..

"Oh you're awake?" he said looking up from setting the plates.. 

"Ne.. i wanted to cook breakfast.." i said..

"It's okay.. You can cook Lunch.." he said smiling sweetly at me..

"Hehe.. ne!" i said cheerfully.. "I gonna change to a warmer clothe.." i said turning away.. to the direction of our room..

"oh.. wait! Umm. I.. umm.. hehe.. I accidently throw up on your drawer when i was about to get something ready for you.. hehe.." he said smiling a very guilty smile..

"Oppa~!!" i shouted out of shocked..

"Good morning baby~" Junhyung-shii said hugging from behind, still half asleep.. which make me jumped a little..

"Junhyung-shii.." i chuckled seeing him still so sleepy. 

"yah~ call me oppa!" he said raising his brows.. 

"hehe.. ne Junhyung OPPA!" i said pinching his right cheek.. 

"Hehe.. thats more like it.." he smiled sheepishly.. 

"I see someone already confess.." Doojoon oppa teased.. 

"Oppa!" I said while junhyung OPPA said "Hyung!" 

"hehehe.. I'm happy for you guys.. so lovey dovey early in the morning.." he said with a disgusted face.. which made me and junhyung oppa smiled.

"Jealous much..." Junhyung oppa said laughing  a little..

"Hmm.. happy much.." oppa said with his focus on the foods.. "oh ya, the only clean cloth you have is your skinny jeans. Bunny-ah can borrow my t-shirt.. " he offered looking up for a sweet guilty smile. 

"hehe.. ne~" I said about to walk to our room but Junhyung oppa stopped me.. " uh?" 

"You can borrow MY t-shirt.." he whispered into my ears.. 

"hehe.. Ne~ OPPA!" i whispered to him. Making him smile to himself.. 

Walking to our room, I stopped in front of the drawer and saw my clothes all gone and only my skinny jeans on the bed. Oppa must have washed it for me.. hehe.  I walked to the bed and picked my skinny jean and my towel then went out of the room into Junhyung oppa's room.. When I opened the door, I found him resting against his bed, holding his phone, maybe waiting for me. 

I popped my head inside and smiled at him when he notice me.. so he smiled back, standing up, walking to his drawer.. 

"Wanna borrow something?" he said playfully.. 

"Oppa was the one who offered.." i pouted.. 

"Hehe.. I just miss that cute pout.." he said, making me fell kinda embarrassed.. 

"Oppa~" I whined..

"hehe.. come here my yoja chingu, and pick which one you like.." he said pulling me..  making me blush when he said 'yoja chingu' ...

"Ne.. Namja Chingu.." i said following him... 

"pick one.." he said..

"umm.. anything that will fit me?" i said looking through his t-shirts.. 

"how bout this one.." he said pulling out a pink sleveless big thing..

"Yah.." i said lightly hitting his arm.. "that's too big.." i said searching..

"hehe.. You'll look y!" he said..

"I'll freeze!" i said.. It was cold outside.. It might just be snowing outside.. hello~ it's December..

"hehe.. this one is the smallest I have.." he said pulling out a blue long sleeves thick thing..

"That'll be great.." i said pulling it from him, running out of the room towards the bathroom.. hehe..