chapter 26

Silence

Doojoon POV

huh.. I'm so tired now. i hope bunny-ah is already home... huh... i feel so sleepy now.. 

"AHHHH! STOP IT!" i hear bunny-ah's voice... what is Junhyung doing to her!!!! I'm going to kill you! i opened the door and..

"hahahaha~~~" yoseob laughed.. Junhyung and yoseob was wearing white blankets over their head.. they found out didn't they.. huh....

"yah! stop scaring her!" i shouted.. they both was shocked to see me.. 

"oppa!" she almost cried, running to me, and then hug me.. "they're so mean!" she said pointing to them.. junhyung just put his hands up and rise his shoulders then walk away.. where else Yoseob was scared of me getting mad..  i hold her by her shoulders and tried to calm her down by rubbing her back..

"ani! it's junhyung's idea!" yoseob said pointing to junhyung who is now sitting calmly on the sofa, he was scared of me.. i glared at him.. he was so afraid now..

"hahahahaahhahaha" i laughed as i saw his ugly scared face... bunny-ah also saw his face and burst out laughing to her knees..

"hyung~" he pouted.

"yah~ wae is my little cute bunny become so y.." i said as i saw what she was wearing.. 

" i can't find my pajamas.." she said as she let me go.. wiping her tears away after laughing.. 

" let me help you with that..." i said, as i pulled her to my room..

Junhyung POV

"yah junhyung-ah.. you ignored me again!" yoseob said...

" hyung!" i said, ignoring yoseob again, as i walk to hyung's room..

"yah! junhyung!" i heard him shout from the living room.

"ne Junnie?" he said as he help Yoora-ah find her pajamas.. while yoora-ah just smile at me, sitting on the bed..

"ah.. can we talk in private?" i said.. now that hyung found her pajamas, he's helping her to put it on... they're like real brother and sister.. huh.. i wish i can be that close to her, or even closer.. 

"wait just for a sec.." he said as he button the last one on her pajamas..

"kamsahamnida oppa!" she said as she walk out of the room.. "i leave now.." she said, so we can talk in private..

"so what is it junhyung?" hyung said as he walk towards me..

"it's about tomorrow.." i said simply.

"what about tomorrow?" he said as he look straight into my eyes..

"yoseob will be the only one at home with yoora-ah.. should i cancel my schedule?" i said worried about yoora ah

"ani, why should you? let yoseob be with her.. it's not like he'll hurt her." he said now walking to the door..

"but hyung..." i said, pleading..

"you jealous Junnie?" he said, teasing me..

"yah hyung!" i said.

"hehe.. so let her stay with Yoseobie.." he said as he open the door and walk out..

"huh......" i sigh. so i walk out of the door and found the other are already home..

"don't change the channel!" yoora-ah said, pouting..

"why not?" gikwang said..

"i like this show!" she said as she tried to take the remote control from gikwang's hands.

"ani~" he said putting his hands up, out of yoora-ah's reach..

"gikwangshi~~" she said as she tried harder.. but then she accidently jump forward making the both of them fall onto the sofa.. i ran to her quickly..

"gwenchana?" i said as i help her stand..

"uhh.. gwenchana.." she said as she rub her forehand..

"really?" i said as i drag her to a corner and check her forehand.. but she won't let me.. i stare at her asking her to let me see. so she let me..

"gwenchana.." she said as she moved her hands away from her forehand.. her scar was a bit red.. maybe because it hit gikwang's chin..

"ahh.. it's red.. does it hurt?" i said worried, i lowered my body so i was as the same level as her.. 

" a little..." she said looking into my eyes..

"this will make it feel better" i said as i lean closer to her and kissed her forehand..

"a-aah, n-ne!" she stutter.. as she look away, blushing.. then I've just realize what i did, and i too, blush... and walk right into my room..


ahh~ i feel so happy with you guys commenting!! kamsahamnida! ^^

and to my new subscriber, KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3

how was it? hehe ^^