chapter 33

Silence

Your POV

I'm back at the dorm, CEO oppa send me here early so that i can reach home before the beast boys would.. i can't tell them anything about today, it will ruin their day... 

"huuuuhhh~ i did the right thing right?" i signed, closing my eyes while closing the door behind me..

being an actress had been my childhood dream, it was a dream i know i would never achieve, but here i am now being offered by my own close friend.. 

"we're baaack!" Yoseob-shii said entering the door..

"welcome back!" i said cheerfully.

"did yoora-ah go somewhere?" dongwoon-shii said looking at me from my head to toe.. noticing i was wearing my bag..

"uhh, i just went for a short walk."i said innocently..

"Yah! don't go alone.. its dangerous.." Doojoon oppa said worried..

"ne oppa!" i said.. sitting on the sofa..

"were you bored without us?" junhyung shii said sitting next to me..

"ne.. i had nothing to do.." i said pouting..

"hehe.. Bianhae.." Junhyung-shii said ruffling my hair..

"ani, Gwenchanayo!" i said cheerfully..

Doojoon POV

i have a feeling that bunny-ah is hiding something, but what is it?

"bunny-ah~ Bianhae we're not around lately.." i said..

"Gwenchana! it's your job as singers" she said cheerfully... ohmy, this girl really knows how to act..

"yoora-ah! would you like to come to our performance the day after tomorrow?" Yoseobie asked..

"ne yoora-ah! we can get you the VIP seat!" gikwang interrupted.

"ah.. ani, i don't want to.." she said and shook her head..

"you don't want to?" hyunseung said softly in shocked..

"ani.." she said innocently..

"mo?" i said in anger.. why doesn't she want to? 

"chinchayo yoora-ah?" junhyung said in disappointment..

"Chincha!" she said in a calm way..

#ring ring#

"oh.. excuse me!" she said walking away..

Junhyung POV

is this for real? she doesn't want to come and watch us? 

"hyung... she's doesn't want to watch us?" dongwoon said, shocked and disappointed..

"she's lying right? she just want to prank me again right?" yoseob said sadly...

"doesn't she want to hear us sing?" gikwang said with eyes wide open, not believing what yoora just said..

"or us dance?" hyunseung continued looking down..

"that's what she said...." hyung said looking away..

"Bianhaeyo.. CEO... i mean a friend just called.." Yoora-ah said walking back to the living room..

we all looked at her with our disappointment.. she suddenly stop walking and asked.."is something wrong?" 

"I'm taking  bath.." yoseob said not looking at her anymore..

"I'm gonna rest in my room.." hyunseung said walking away..not looking back at her..

"me too.." gikwang said standing up.. ignoring her question..

"me three.." Dongwoon said looking straight to his room..

Your POV

all of them walk away one by one....ignoring me. did i offend them when i walk away to answer my call.. 

"junhyung-shii?" i said looking confuse at him..  he just stood up, turning his face from me and walk into his room.. slamming the door..

"oppa..?" i said more confuse..

"I'm tired.." he said and walk to his room... i was the only one left in the living room... standing still, confuse of what's happening.. my eyes starts to fill with tears but i hold them back..

"maybe their just tired after practicing a lot.." i said looking down as one tear fall to the floor.. i don't know why I'm crying, but i just felt hurt by their actions... what should i do now?...

i look out of the living room's window, it's still early evening.. i should make them dinner! that's right! so i ran to the kitchen and start chopping..


After i finished all the preparations, i went to their rooms to call them for dinner..

"Oppa... Dinner's ready.." i said softly, popping my head into his room..

"I'll eat later.." he said not looking at me.. he was just staring at the ceiling..

"ne...." i said. i was a bit offended by that..

next stop is gikwang's room, where gikwang shii, dongwoon shii and Hyunseung shii is at..

"annyeong!"  i said opening the door.. i saw them playing cards, but stops when they saw me.. 

"mo?" gikwang-shii said.. he didn't even bother to face me..

"ah.. dinners ready.." i said, it kinda scared me the way said that..

"tch!" the three of them said, in annoyance and then continued playing... it hurts me to see them do that to me.. so i just close the door and walk to yoseob shii's room..

i walk slowly towards his room.. i know my eyes are filled with tears by now.. standing in front of his room, i know i should try being cheerful at least i know he'll eat with me.. 

"Yoseob-shii! dinner's ready!" i said cheerfully opening the door..

"I'm not hungry.." he said cruelly, facing the opposite way while laying on his bed..

"i made your favorite.." i said smiling even though i was hurt by the fact that he said that he's not hungry.. he's never not hungry.

"i said I'm not hungry!" he said raising his voice..

"ah.. ne.." i said in disappointment... 

the only person left now is junhyung shii.. i hope he'll eat with me.. i know he will.. hehe.. i tried to smile but i cant seem to do it..

"junhyung-shii..... i made dinner.." i said in a soft voice..

"aniya! ka... (go...)" he said facing the opposite direction.. 

"i was hoping you would eat with m...." i continued wanting so much for him to accompany me,,

"KA!" he said angrily... 

"but junhyung-shii.." i insisted.

"YAH! DIDN'T"T YOU HEAR ME!! KA!!!" he said slamming his table.. i was startled by his action and at the same time i was afraid.. 

i closed the door of his room quickly.. not wanting him to get even angrier.... 

"what....what did i do?" i said holding my tears back...

" why are they so cruel?" i said breaking down, falling to my knees and cried... i covered my mouth as i cried even louder.. i was afraid.. so afraid.. i don't know what i should do anymore..... 


Annyeong! sorry for all the sadness.. it's just that i feel so sad today.. i can't help to write about this.. 

but Anyways... Thank you so much for being very SUPPORTIVE readers!! SARANGHAE!! ^^

hope you enjoy the update!