chapter 5

Silence

Doojoon's POV

why did she cry? I miss her so much.. i should've keep in touch with her even after i graduated.  i was just stupid not to......

why is yoseob smiling? huh.. just ignore him doojoon..

Yoseob's POV

She must be very very smart since she graduated already. and she entered university at the age of 16?? WOW! she must be very young. No wonder she looked like a kid when i bumped onto her. so.... Choi Yoora is her name... Yoora.. hehe.. what a wonderful name.. hehehehehe.. i should stop thinking about her, I'm smiling like a freak right now... 

I think I'll see her again right?. since she left her book in the cafe. but why did hyung have to take it first, i wanna be the one that gave her book back.. 

"Yoora" i whipered to my self smiling.. 

Junhyung's POV

why are all of them so curious about her. it's not like she's beautiful or anything she's just a nerd. An ugly nerd. i should act like i'm sleeping since i can see Yoseob smiling to himself. 

Doojoon's POV

she left her book in the cafe, I'm happy that she did. i can meet her again to return her this book. She still have the same habit of leaving things everywhere she go. but, why was she alone? and more important, how am i going to give her book back? wait, i think i still have her number. 

"we're here! Now wake up and sleep. you can sleep until late tomorrow since you schedules starts at night" Manager hyung said. 

everyone woke, and went straight to the dorm, as usual Gikwang and dongwoon are fighting for the bathroom and junhyung sat in front of the tv. Hyunseung went to his room playing his laptop and Yoseob in the kitchen... wait! where's Yoseob?

"HYUNG!" Yoseob shouted from my back. 

"Yah! why did you have to shout.. Mo? What do you wait?" i said

"Since you graduated last year, does that mean Yoora is 17 now?" yoseob asked really loud that all the member's attention turn to us. 

"Ne, Why do you wanna know?" i said sitting next to junhyung as all the other members followed. why are they so interested in the topic 'YOORA'

"She's so young!" Dongwoon said.

"ne.. Why did you hug her in the cafe hyung?" Gikwang teased.

"yah!" i said glaring at him.

"Ne hyung, Why did you hug her? are you guys really that close?" Yoseob said confuse.

"How did you two meet? Its not possible for seniors and newcomers to be that close" hyunseung said sitting next to yoseob who was in front of me.

"huh... why are you guys so curious about her?" i sighed.

"well hyung, we never saw you that serious when you talk about other girls" Junhyung said, although his eyes was glued to the tv.

"Fine, remember Lee Donghae from super junior?"

"yeah, you guys are close right?" Hyunseung said

"yup, Donghae was the first one to meet her. Then he introduced me to her. Although she was a newcomer in the university, she was really famous. That was because of her book, she was an author of the most popular book in the school. you guys might not know this, her book was called 'Dreams of Him'" i said but was interrupted.

"That's her book? she wrote that?" Gikwang, Yoseob, Hyunseung and dongwoon said in union. Junhyung didn't say anything but his eyes are now focus at me in shocked.

"yes, it is... she was a very happy, cheerful and playful girl back then. i think almost all of the students are her friend. People really like being with her and people treat her like their own sister since she's the youngest. She likes hanging out with us and went everywhere with us. But she would still have the highest grade in school." i stopped, not wanting to tell more.

"continue hyung!" Yoseob pouted.

"she was a very happy girl, but..........she have changed, she was different when i met her in the cafe.. she was alone. reading other prople's book. Not writing her own. She told us that she was writing a new book, and it was all about them." i can feel my tears are coming out put hold it since i don't want my members to know.

"Them?" Yoseob asked in confusion.

"Yoora and Donghae, they were..........................a couple back then...." my tears falls and i wiped it quickly.

"hyung...." Junhyung said worried.

"i'm okay, I just miss her so much.. the happy yoora... she dissapear... i think they broke up...." i said knowing yoora changed by the fact donghae double timed her.

"Oh ya, i saw the new, Donghae was with Jessica a few days ago" Dongwoon said.

"okay we should stop here... go to sleep now everyone.." I said leaving them.. 


Sorry if it's boring.. again ^^

please tell me how i did? i would gladly accept your advices.. :))

thank you again for reading!! ^^