Chapter 55

Silence

Junhyung fell asleep near the door way. You finally finished up at 1 am, Trying to be a ninja, you slowly and soundly opened the door. Squeezing your compact body in, you saw a shadow just sitting. Your heart beat raised. That shadow wasn't moving, only the movement of that shadow breathing. Approaching it, you realised it was Junhyung.

You soften as you cherised his tired, exhausted face.

"Bianhae oppa," you whispered. "Maybe I'm just too selfish," a tear skipped down your cheek.

You lifted his right arm and placed it around your shoulder. Moving backwards slowly to lean against the wall, you made sure Junhyung was still sleeping. Fixing your self for comfort, you placed Junhyung's head against yours.

 

Doojoon woke up unexpectingly early, he rushed to the toilet to pee.

"SO COLD~~" Doojoon shivered waking out the toilet.

Cough Cough!

Doojoon was shocked. 'Who was that?'

COUGH!!

"Duguya?!" (who's that?) Doojoon shouted, grabbing a back scracther.

Sniff sniff..

The sound was coming from the front door. Doojoon moved slowly towards the door, but keeping a big gap in between.

Legs was seen, Doojoon stiffen. Taking a very very deep breath, he jumped in front of the legs and

"WHO ARE Youuuuuuuuuuuuu?" Doojoon covered his mouth after seeing his Bunny-ah and Junhyung sleeping almost soudly. Junhyung woke up because of Doojoon's enormous stump after jumping.

"Bunny-ah.." Doojoon threw the stick at Junhyung cupping your face.

"Yoora-ah!" Junhyung quickly turn his position, cupping your face.

 

Opening your eyes, you say Doojoon and Junhyung looking at you worriedly. Their palms on your face was warm and comforting. You smiled with your eyes almost shut.

 

Junhyung stared. Face red and also pale, Doojoon asked Junhyung to take you to his room. You slept on the floor without any blanket nor jackets to cover your body on one of the coldest night in winter. Plus, after a very tiring work at the companyit was looking bad for you.

As sick as you were right now, you can't help to feel embarassed when the six of them watch at you laying on the bed.

"Stop staring at me like that," you whined.

"We can't, we're waiting for that thermometer to stop increasing its number." Junhyung said.

"But, it's embarassing~" You said, rolling yourself inside the thick blanket, covering your face.

'She's even cute when she's sick~~~~' The six boys thought.  Smiling at each other.

" TIT TIT!" the thermometer finally stopped.

"Yes!!" you screamed inside the blankets.

"Okay, give it to me now," Doojoon strecthed his hands.

You popped your head out, and smiled weirdly. "Hehehe, can you help me oppa? I can't get my self out of these.."

 

Unfortunately, all of them was busy. Their schedule was packed on that day. Before leaving the apartment, thay all sighed and kisses was left on your forehead.

"Annyeong~" You pulled your hand and waved while sniffing.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Junhyung asked.

"Ne~~~~ I'm stronger than you think I am~" You said fixing yourself for comfort.

'You were forced to be strong,' Junhyung thought, thinking back your painful past.

"We'll get going now...." Doojoon sadly pulled them out. Manager hyung was already rushing them out.

 

The whole apartment went painfully silent to your ears. You tried to sleep but couldn't. You tried to sit, your body was too weak. You tried to entertain yourself but can't.

'What should I do now?' You thought looking up the ceiling.

You turned to your side and covered your face. Something clicked into your brain. You quickly pulled the blanket off your face and the one thing you focused on was the laptop.

Reaching for your phone on the side table, you stretch an arms as far as posibble but just can't reach it. It's not that you were lazy, but the weight of your body seems to increase.

'Damn...' You thought.

 

Time passes. Closed eyes, you hoped that it was already time for them to come home, but unfortunately, it's only been an hour.

Enough rest, you weakly rolled to your side and finally got your phone.

Lee Hyungtae

Clicked.

"Yobeoseyo~" Lee Hyungtae cheered.

"Oppa! I need your help!" You laughed, hoping that it doesn't sound weird.

"What is it?" he questioned, starting to get worried.

"Pick me up so I can spread the new," Your voice becomes softer. "I.... got sick" you smied through the phone. Lee Hyungtae predicted that you'd do something like this. So he calmly helped you and come to pick you up.

As we pushed the code to the door, you tried to get up but failed to. Hyungtae came running to you seeing you hopelessly laying on bed. He pulled you up to sit and took something out his left pocket.

"Bwo?" You asked curious.

"Medicine.." He wiggled his eyebrows while you frowned. You never liked eating medicine. "I'm kidding! It's vitamin. You can't go out like this atleast try to look more healthier." he suggested.

"Ne~~" You pouted eating two pills at one go.

Hyungtae knew how you always worked you self up and get sick on the important day.

Minutes later, you were up your feet. Hyungtae was whistling in the kitchen, cooking himself a pancake, and just started to make one for you.

"Oppa," You called as you put a jacket on walking to the kitchen.

"Uhmm?" He hummed taking a bite of his pancake. "yah!" he suddenly yelled.

"What?" You looked up to him. He pointed to you. "What?"

"I'm not allowing you to wear those pairs of jeans and t-shirt to spread the news," He pointed out, with his mouth full of pancakes.

"Ani oppa! Not again! Not this time!" You begged.

He smirked and you knew what to aspect next.

 

Flashes were everywhere. Your eyes stings. You never been in this kind of situation for a long time now.

You've done your hair and put a little make up on as asked by Hyungtae. Atleast you got to were jeans you thought. But Hyungtae forced you to wear shiny black skinny jeans and a white but loose blouse to make you look a little mature. You forced a smile as you stood in front of the reporters, seeing Lee Hyungtae giving 2 thumps up, you just wanted to throw the microphone to his face.

Taking one last breath you pulled the microphone up to your lips.

" I thank you all for coming here today," They clapped.

" It's been quite a while since I came to public, I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting."

As the event continued, you started to feel a little dizzy. You excused yourself to the toilet and asked for vitamin from Hyungtae. When you came back, it was time for reporter to ask you questions.

Question after question, you yourself were surprised by the way you answered them. You were getting better and better.

" I heard that your suffering from a disease, it is true?" One reporter asked out of a blue.

You thought for a while. How was it possible that they got this kind of information. Even Doojoon doesn't know.

" It's false," you quickly answered. Hyungtae was seen concern in the corner. The reporters were just getting warmed up.

" Rumors stated that you were close to an idol group, it is true?" they attacked again.

"Yes," you said.

" Which group is it? Is there a chance that you guys might be dating?"

You thought quickly, you can't just reveal things like this to the public.'

"No no," you laughed it off. " I'm close to Yoon Doojoon from Beast, we used to go the same university."

Before any other hot topics come out of the reporter's mouth. Lee Hyungtae stopped the event.

"Thank you for your time, that is all for todays event." Hyungtae bowed to the crowd. " Let's go," He helped me out of the stage.

 

"Thank you oppa" You hugged hime when you entered the car. " I was beginning to shake."

"Oh no, I was dying back there looking at you." he joked.

"Ne.. " You smiled.

 

You opened the door of the dorm to see 6 guys sitting infront of the TV watching the news about your new books. They all turned to you with scary faces that made the hair at the back of your neck stand.

"Annyeong," You awkwardly walk up to them.

It was silent...