Chapter 52

Silence

Rubbing your eyes, you thought that you saw the wrong person. But as you look around the room, Lee Hyungtae was sitting on the sofa, watching the morning news. 

"Morning, Baby!" Junhyung charmly smiled.

"W-what are you doing here?" you step backwards as you saw him approached you. 

"Cooking you, breakfast," he pulled you to a chair and pushed you down to sit by your shoulder.

You just looked at him with a what-the-heck-are-you-doing?! face

"How did you know I was here?" you asked but then something clicked into your mind. "Hyungtae oppa!" You shouted, turning your head quickly to face him.

"This tea is very good Junhyung-ah," he ignored you. He just raised his cup with his eyes still glued to the TV.

"Oppa?!" you whined. He chuckled. That was when you gave up.

"Eat!" Junhyung insisted.

"Let me brush my teeth first," you stood and walked to the bathroom.

Junhyung was looking at your every move. He knew that you didn't like the fact that he came. But as soon as Lee Hyungtae told him where you were, he can't stand it and ended up driving here.

Junhyung stood and followed you. 

You put on the toothpaste and started to brush. Junhyung came and leaned against the door. He was scanning your every move. You glared at him.

"Wae?" You asked not clearly.

"Why didn't you come home?" he asked, putting his hands into his pocket.

"I don't know..." you spit. "I thought that you'll never want to see me again."

"I'm sorry..." Junhyung came and hugged you right after you turned to walk out. Your eyes widened. 

"Oppa," you said. When he hugged you tighter, you hugged him back as you knew how sincere he was.

"Forgive me," he said letting you go.

"Well, I can't just forgive you like that right.." you playfully said. You were joking. But the next thing you knew was the feeling of his lips againsts yours. 

You were about to push him off, but without you knowing you were actually pulling him closer. 

"Yah kids!" Lee Hyungtae walks in. You both quickly stopped. He saw it and he smiled as he saw the both of you awkwardly look down. "Ow." he said pulling the both of you into a group hug. 

"Ahhh~" you both shouted as he was hugging the both of you too tightly.

"Okay, I'll be going now. I'm gonna check on your book Yoora-ah.." he let go. "Annyeong!" he waved and walked out of the office.

He left us both with silent awkward atmosphere. You slowly walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen with your head low. You were blushing.

 

Grabbing your chopsticks with your left hand, Junhyung took it away and fed you. You smiled. 

"Oppa!" you cheerfully called. The awkwardness was just, you know awkward. 

"Ne?" he looked at you.

"Let's go on a date?" You suggested.

"Of course!" He hugged you. "why did I think of that?" 

"Oppa, too cheasy~~~" you pushed him away and stood a metre away from him.

"Yah, You scared of me?" he asked.

"Scared of you?" You tilted your head.

"We're alone in a room, and none of the stuffs will enter, and there's also a king size bed in your room." he said, seducing you.

"OMO!" you were ready to run. 

Junhyung stood. You watched him closely. 

"Come here~~" he playfully chase you as you playfully screamed for your life.

"I didn't know oppa will be this eted!" You screamed.

"Yah!" He grabbed you from behind and both of you fell on the sofa giggling.

"wah~ I miss you oppa~" you hugged him.

"I miss you sleeping with me..." he pouted.

"Oppa!" you hit his arm.

" You don't?" he asked.

" Ani.." you said after making a thinking pose.

 

Your phone rang. Junhyung and you watched as your phone vibrated and was about to fall off the table but was catched by you.

Junhyung suddenly looked at you. He never knew that you have great reflexes. 

"Uh? It's Hyungtae oppa.." you seated as Junhyung moves off you and sat closely to you. 

"Answer it!" Junhyung said. 

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered. You smiled as you felt Junhyung's ear on the other side of your phone. "Busy body!" You mouthed at him.

"I'm your boyfriend," he stuck his tounge out.

"Yah lovers! I can hear you.." Hyungtae said from the other end of the line. 

"Bianhae..What is it oppa?" you asked.

"Yoora-ah, come down and check on your books. It's finished. We just need you to check." he said.

"Sure! I'll come down with Junhyung oppa in a minute." you hung up.

"Me?" Junhyung asked. "Why are you mentioning me?" 

"Because your my boyfriend?" you said. "Come on, let's check on my book."

 

To my beloved readers and subscribers, I thank you so much for waiting me to update even after a very long time. 

And also to my readers who likes L.joe too, I've made a new fanfic between you and L to the Joe. 

Sorry if it's annoying that I'm promoting this. *bows*