chapter 49

Silence

Yoseob woke up a little bit early that he usually do. He was just checking if you were still on your laptop. He peeked into the living room and only saw your laptop on the table but no you. 

"Maybe she went to sleep.." he mumbled. 

As usual the other Beast members also woke up. But you and Junhyung was still sleeping peacfully in the room.

"Ouch!" Junyhung groaned. He felt something kick his stomach and saw it was actually you. You were still sleeping. 

"You're gonna get it appaji and ommoni!" you murmured in your sleep. Punching and kicking the air. Junhyung chuckled.

Junhyung stood away from the bed just in case if you punched him in the face. That was when you accidently punched the side table and woke up. You look around but you can't find Junhyung who was standing somewhere in the room. You rolled around the bed to find comfort but saw a figure at the end of the bed. 

"Oppa!" You quickly sat up.

Junhyung chuckled seeing you like that. With your messy morning hair and half opened eyes, he fall for you even more. 

You fell back laying on the bed. Closed your eyes and was about to go back to sleep.

"Yah~ Wake up sleeping beauty!" Junhyung pulled you to sit. 

"Oppa~"You whined. You were still so sleepy.

Junhyung didn't stop bothering you right after you close your eyes. It was late.  

You opened your eyes finally and saw Junhyung smiling so creepily infront of you. You force your self to wake up.

 

Yoseob and Doojoon saw Junhyung coming out of his room with you right behind you. 

"What a long night!!" You screamed, sctrecting you arms and body.

Doojoon and Yoseob looked at each other. 

"It was exhausting!" Junhyung screamed right after. 

Doojoon's and Yoseob's eyes grew wide.

"Hyung!" Yoseob called Doojoon. "DId they?" Yoseob asked.

"Impossible!" Doojoon protested. He rushed towards Junhyung and glared at him. 

You, who were about to yawn stopped as you saw Doojoon walked pass you.

"DID or DID YOU NOT do it last night?" Doojoon roared. 

"Did what?" Junhyung looked confused. So did you.

"Wae oppa?" you walked towards them.

"You did it, right Junnie?" Doojoon grinned.

"NO~~~~~" Yoseob fell onto his knees dramatically. 

"Ah.. You mean that.. Ani, I didn't" Junhyung finally caught up. Doojoon's smile disappeared but he wrap around his arm around Junhyung's neck.

"Chincha?!" Yoseob jumped from the floor. "Yoora-ah~~!!!" he ran to you and hugged you tightly. "My sweet innocent girl~"

Junhyung walked to you and 'plucked off' Yoseob from you. 

"Morning baby~" he smiled seducive-ly.

"Oppa.." you look up at him. "what didn't you do last night?" you asked.

' Innocent girl..' Junhyung thought smiling.

"Ani, it's  nothing.." he said. 

 

The boys started packing up, ready to go to their schedules. Except for Junhyung. He was suppose to go to the recording room, writing lyrics for their new songs. 

"Junhyung, what time are you leaving?" manager oppa asked.

"Molla, I don't have anything that inspired me to write right now.." he said walking to you. You were busy with your laptop. 

"Just say that you want to spend time with your baby~" Doojoon teased. 

 

Junhyung sat next to you on the sofa. Waiting.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. He rested his chin on your head and closed his eyes.

You didn't mind, as long as he didn't read your story. He accidently slept like that. You finished the first book and now is a quarter finished with the second. 

You felt guilty to know that Junhyung might feel bored and ended up sleeping waiting for you. So you stopped writing and saved it.

It was silent. You placed your laptop on the table and every single action made a sound. It echoed.

You turned to hug Junhyung and smiled.

"Oppa.." you whispered.

He opened his eyes and look at you. He was not shocked, he knew that you'll stopped soon.

"Ne?" he hugged you tighter..

"I'm going to be a trainee soon," you stated smiling softly. You hoped that it was the right time to tell Junhyung.

"Chincha?" he smiled softly.

"Chincha..." you closed your eyes. 

The moment was peaceful and was somehow romantic. None of you were mad, none was scared. We were just happy to have each other.

"What trainee?" he asked.

"I'm going to be an actress."

"That's great.. Under what company?" Junhyung curiosity takes him.

"Cube, of course." You said.

"We'll see each other at work than," he was happy.

You bite your lower lip.

Should you tell him or should you not?

You pulled away gently. You were getting nervous.

"Actually," you locked your hair behind you ear. "I'm not training here."

"Is there a new building for Cube?" he asked.

"Ani.. I'll train abroad."