Chapter 52

Silence

As I close the door, Junhyung's smiling face was the first thing I was when I turned around infront of my face. I took a step back out of shocked and accidently hit the back of my head against the door with a loud BUMP!

"W-wa-waeyo?" You stuttered.

"Ani.." he looked away and pulled away with a very creepy smile on his face.

"Wae?" You insisted.

"I'll tell you later.." he teased.

"Come on! Tell me~~" You stopped in front of him. He was about to walk away again.

"Do you really want to know?" He leveled his head with yours.

"Ne!" You shouted.

"Are you sure?" he asked again and now his eyes we looking down to my lips. I was not sure that I want to  know now.

"Ne..........?" you said, more like asked.

"Your lips are so lovable.." He move closer. Nose touching, and lips milimetres away, you smiled.

"Not a chance," You turned around quickly which caused your hair to hit Junhyung's face. He blink.

Junhyung straighten. Biting his lower lip, he can help it but to smile. 

'Such a hard girl,' he thought. 'But she's mine...'

 

A metre ahead of Junhyung, you turned and smile to him just to make sure. You had just texted Lee Hyungtae to hid the book you made just for Junhyung. 

Lee Hyungtae appeared near the door way and gave a thumps up to tell you he did it.

"Palli Junhyung Oppa!" You wave at him to come.

"Ne.. Ne.." he took faster steps.

Junhyung and you entered the room to see two thick books on top of the meeting desk. You jumped out of happiness. 

Junhyung looked at you right after you grabbed his hand and hold it tight. Pulling Junhyung to the desk, he slowly read the titles.

 

The painful happiness.

Those 6 guys

 

"What do you think?" You asked Junhyung.

"Well, the covers are very inviting but titles are just too much," he commented.

"Huh?" you look at him confused. You held the books and hug it tight. "Too much?" you face was just priceless. Making Junhyung smile so wide to see your cuteness.

"It's too y, I just want to opened it up..." Junhyung joked.

 

. . . .

 

Both you and Lee Hyungtae don't get his joke or maybe it just simply isn't funny.

Junhyung's face dropped, embarrassed. "Nevermind.." he murmureed.

Guess what.... Lee Hyungtae and you laugh out loud right after. Hyungtae just knew you too well. Pranking was your ultimate hobby.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Junhyung smiled, pissed.

"Bianhaeyo oppa!" You apoligize. "I.. I should have video it!" you burst out laughing again.

"Now I know how Yoseob feels.." he took the two book from you roughly. He was kinda embarassed. He was actually pouting.

"Oppa! Bianhae~~" You hugged his arm tightly. Junhyung smiled.

"I forgive you," he said. He was way too cute. He was totally happy.

 

While you were busy dicussing things with Lee Hyungtae, Junhyung glances at you and then took a seat. He was looking around the room. He was never in a publishing company building before, so was kinda.... excited.

"This is okay.. But it would be better is you lessen the glitter," You said while looking at the covers. 

"Are you sure?" Hyungtae asked.

"Yeah, It would be annoying if any the glitters sticks into your hands while reading," You said.

Junhyung got a little bored, it was not even 5 minutes after you arrived. 

"Huhh..." He sighed, resting his head on the table infront of him. That was when he saw the books. Just there. Placed on the table.

He took one last glance at you and decided to pull the books in front of him. 

'The Painful Happiness' he read in his mind.

After thinking for a bit, Junhyung find the title perfect for the book. Then he can't help but to remember what you had told him. 

' A little peek would kill me,' Junhyung thought, Slowly opening the book.

 

The ceiling. The first and the last thing I see every single day. 

It's always the same old ceiling, but it changes. Sometimes, it seems so clean, bright, cheerful. But there's also those days when it seems so dirty, dark, miserable.

 

"Hey!" You slammed the book closed and pulled it away.

"Bwoya?" Junhyung looked up at your face. He wasn't mad but he was calm.

"I don't give special offers even if your my boyfriend," You eye-smiled and gave the two books back to Lee Hyungtae.

"Yah!" Junhyung shouted under his breath. He was absorbed in reading your first 2 paragraphs, and now he's curious. Curious of what was coming next.

"It's like an album, a new album. Oppa won't let any body listen to it before the realease date, right?" You smiled widely at him.

"I would let you.." He mumbled.

"Ne?" You asked.

"Ani, It's nothing. You finished with the dicussing thing?" Junhyung asked standing up, not looking at you at all.

"NE!" You grabbed both his hands right away. Junhyung's eyes widens. "Kaja!" You pulled him out. Junhyung was caught off guard, but before leavng the room, he took a split second to bow his head to Lee Hyungtae, thanking him.

"Where do you wanna go?" Junhyung asked.

You turned. Junhyung stared at you. You smiled.

"Molla..." You stopped. 

' Every moment will turn into memories. Memories that I would like to remember but forgets. Memories I wish I could replay. '

 

Update update update~
 

You know BtoB, right? You know what?! I love ilhoon! He's like the younger and cuter version of Junhyung, minus Junhyung's iness. *smiles widely*