Chapter 40

Silence

Your POV

We arrived at the cafe where we all first met. Aww~ this brings back memories when Yoseob-shii was the 'guy who bumped onto me' and Junhyung-shii was the 'scary guy'.. heheh..

Me and Yoseob-shii raced to the counter but I almost slipped because of my clumsiness, so Yoseob-shii won. We both placed our order on weird looking ice creams and then went to our seats. Letting oppa do his job as the money supplier. 

As usual, I ended up sitting in between junhyung-shii and yoseob-shii, with oppa in front of me.. 

"Are you two sure that the ice cream will taste good?" Dongwoon-shii said.

"Molla." me and yoseob-shii said in the same time, rising our shoulders too.

Since it already December, and it's kinda cold outside.... I need to use the restroom more often that usually.. 

"I need to use the restroom..." I said placing my bag and stood... "keep an eye on my bag.." i smiled and then left.

Junhyung POV

I'm kinda worried, is she hiding the fact that her hand hurts or maybe she really need to use the restroom. if you know what i mean..

"Listen boys!" Doojoon hyung suddenly spoke.

"Ne? what is it hyung?" i said.

"when she's doing her 'work'...." hyung stopped... 

"wae?" yoseob said moving his head closer to hyung's.

"Don't disturb her... and don't read what she's writing.. araseo?" hyung said worried..

"ara.. but waeyo?" Yoseob asked..

"she really, seriously, super duperly dislikes it when people read it before she was finished.." hyung said with his funny hand gestures..

"ow..." the 5 of us frowned..

"if she caught you, she'll erase everything from the beginning til the very last end and  rewrites it.." he explain..

"MO?!" Me and yoseob shouted out of shocked..

"even if she already wrote a lot?" dongwoon asked..

"ne.." hyung nodded..

"what if she was about to finished it?" yoseob asked..

"she will do the same thing.. erase and rewrite.." hyung replied..

"Mo?!" the 5 of us now shouted..

"keep your voices down... She doesn't want her story to be predictable.. " hyung said resting his back against the chair..

"araseo..." I said..

"Wait! since hyung is telling us this... Does that mean it ever happened?" Yoseob asked so suddenly.. making hyung taken aback..

"umm.." hyung made an awkward smile..

"Did you peek on her story?" Dongwoon asked leaning closer to hyung.. 

"aniya.. it just.." hyung said scratching the back of his neck..

"you did!" Gikwang said loudly, right when Yoora-ah came back from the restroom..

"Did what?" she asked sitting down..

"Aniya!" we all replied.. she was shocked of our sudden answer..

"Waeyo~~? did something happen?" she said confused.

"Ahh.. ani.." we all answer together again.. and again.. she looked at us with big eyes...

"Here's your ice creams.." the waitress placed the decorated cups or maybe glasses on the table.

"Ne!" Yoseob said happily taking his.. Yoora-ah did the same and was about to take a spoon of her ice cream.. but Yoseob pulled it away and ate one spoon full..

"Yah~" yoora-ah said hitting Yoseob's right hand..

"hehe.. let's exchange! your ice cream look much weirder.. " Yoseob said..

"Ani! Yoseob-shii said that because it tasted great~~~"Yoora-ah pouted and wiggled her legs.."Yoseob-shii~~" she started to cry.

"Ani.. don't cry don't cry.." yoseob said with his worried face.. 

"hmm~~~~~~" she pouted, closing her eyes.. she was really about to cry..  i was kinda on panic mode..

"Don't cry.. here here.. Have it!" Yoseob said sliding the ice cream back to her.. but she was still about to cry..

"ahh.. Yoora-ahh.. bianhae.." Yoseob begged.. 

We were all shocked.. even doojoon hyung.. but we all except for yoseob stopped when Yoora ah nudge my left arm.. she was doing it again..

"Yoora-ah.. here~~" Yoseob said taking a spoon of her ice cream and place it in front of ... 

"hmmm Yum!" she said taking the bite..  "HAHAHHAHAH!" she laughed at yoseob's worried face.. 

"bwoya?" yoseob was confuse after seeing all our faces red from holding back our laughter.. "Again?!" he said irritated...

"Bianhaeyo Yoseob-shii but Yoseob-shii took my ice cream before i can taste it.." she said with her sad pout.. "it upsets me.." she continued..

she then turned her head to me.. smiling really wide, opening .. 

"heh.." i laughed softly.. looking her depend on me like this.. I feel so joyful..  so i pulled her ice cream near me and fed her some.. she smiled thanking  me then pulled her bag and placed it on top of her lap.. she took out her laptop and started writing.. 

Yoseob and me was about to take a peek but at that moment, we remembered what hyung said when hyung cleared his throat.. so we both look right away after that..

But the sound of her typing the keyword caught me... It was the first time she used a laptop, and we just bought her that this morning, but her typing was amazingly fast.. 

I thought that i was the only one that notice but when I look at their faces, they were quite shocked too.. even I typed slower than her, and I've been using laptop for years now.. 

"Ahh~~" Yoora-ah signaled me to feed her more ice cream, but her eyes was still focused on the screen while her hand was still moving.. 

"ne.." i said taking a spoon of her ice cream and fed her.. 


Annyeong! I was suppose to update yesterday, but i was emotionally disturb because of my dad yelling at me.. Huh~~ 

I'm so sorry..

and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC! 

please comments lots! heart saranghae!