chapter 42

Silence

your POV

we continued walking hand in hand, oppa and the others was far upfront from us. we both just smiled to our selves and didn't speak. but it wasn't awkward.

"Yah oppa! that's the wrong way!" I said running to them.. Letting Junhyung-shii's hand go, almost. But he held on to my hand which stopped me from running to Oppa, who was walking away from the dorm. 

"Junhyung-shii, Oppa is heading the wrong way..." i said looking at him then at our hands.

"Come on, let's catch him together.." He smiled. making me smile back.

"Ne!" i said. So we both run to them and turned their body to the direction of the dorm, still holding each others hand. then oppa turned around and look at us in his drunken state.

"yah junhyung! she's my dongsaeng.. No touchie touchie.." he said.. making me laughed to myself. then Yoseob-shii turned...

"Yoora-ah is mine!" he said like a child which was cute.

"Aigoo~~ Wae so cute.." i said pinching his nose.. 

"Yah.." Junhyung-shii said squeezing my hand.. 

"hehe.. " i chuckled. 

"See Junhyung! she thinks I'm cute.." yoseob-shii placed his hand on Junhyung-shii's shoulder.

"YAH!" Junhyung-shi shouted.

"Junhyung-shii... He's drunk.. " I calm him down..

we helped them sleep on their own beds.... 

"You should sleep too.." Junhyung-shii said looking into my eyes.. 

"Ne, i will after i washed up.." i said smiling at him. .

"Then i'll wait for you..." he said..

"Ani, Junhyung-shii go and sleep.. I'll be fine.." i said pushing him into his room.. 

"But i want to wash too.." he said.. in a cute way.. hehehehe..

"Then junhyung-shii can go wash up first... I need to call someone.." i said taking out my phone... 

"Why don't we bath together?" he said playfully.. 

"Yah! so cheesy.." i said sticking my tougue out.

"hehe.. It's worth it to try.. there's a chance you might say yes.. hehe.." he said smiling cutely..

"Go and wash already.." i said pushing him..

"Ne~~~~" he said making his way to the bathroom...

When I heard the sound of the bathroom door close, I quickly dialed the CEO's number.. 

"Yeoboseyo oppa?" I said

"Yoora-ah! why are you calling this late?" he said happily..

"Oppa.... I don't think I can do this.." 

"Why not? it would be long, just 6 months and you'll came back... healthier.." 

"But oppa..." 

"I'm sorry, but we already bought the tickets.. All the dorms and trainers are ready.. they're just waiting for you to arrive... Plus we already paid for your surgery.." 

I really don't know what to do... i seriously don't.. 

"Araseoyo oppa..." i said.. "I'm hanging up.." 

"sure.. Have a good night sleep.." 

"ne!" i said before hanging up.. 

I can't do this... I just can't.. what should I do? 

Junhyung POV

"ahh~~ that was refreshing!" i said walking to her with my wet hair.. 

Yoora-ah, she seems worried.. i wonder what she's thinking about.. With her face expresssion like that and biting her lower lips holding her cell phone near .. It was a different Choi Yoora.

"Is something bothering you?" i said waiting to her then placing my hands onto her shoulders from behind.. 

"Oh.. Junhyung-shii.." she said shocked, just noticing me the moment my hand touched her..

"Something wrong?" i asked again..

"Ani.. It's nothing.. I'm just a bit tired.. " she said looking down, not making any eye contact with me.. forcing a smile.. 

"oh.. okay.." i said..

"I'll go now.." she said walking into the bathroom..

Something's wrong.. does her hand hurts.. huh..... what am i gonna do.. 

Your POV

I came out of the bathroom and saw Junhyung-shii sleeping peacefully on the sofa... 

"I guess Junhyung-shii was waiting for me..." i whispered to myself sitting next to him..

"Junhyung shii...." i said waking him up.. "junhyung-shii.... sleep inside Junhyung-shii's room.. it's cold here.." i said poking his cheeks..

"ani.." he said sleeping.. 

"junhyung-shii~" i said shaking his right arm.. 

"yoora-ah~" he said smiling at me, still half asleep.. 

"Waeyo~?" i said.. 

"I.... I..." he started.. 

"wae?" i said focusing to listen on what he was about to say.. 

then all of a sudden his face was super near to mine.. I was backing up but accidently fall against the sofa with junhyung-shii's face on my shoulder.. He was somehow hugging me.. 

"Don't go...." he whispered, he was crying...