Chapter 56

Silence

'What should I do?' you thought. 'They must be mad at me now.'

As you move forward towards them, you smiled and tried to break the scary aura they're making. You grabbed tiedly to your bag pack.

"I bought oppas something!" You place you bag on the table. 

"...."

"It's my books, I'm giving it to oppas for free!" You opened your bag and turned it over. The books was flowing out.

You looked at them one by one, but none of them gave a smile. You got scared.

"BIANHAE!!" You bowed your head 90 degree causing your hair to flip.

With no answers heard. You put your hands together and begged on your knees for their forgiveness. Yeah, you looked pathetic but then...

"BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" They all burst laughing. Almost all of them. Exclude Junhyung in this matter.

Within seconds, you got the picture. You smirked under your covered face (by your hair) and stood up slowly.

Doojoon saw your smirk. His face changed that instant. He was horrified.

"GUYS~~" Doojoon shook the legs of Dongwoon and Yoseob whose next to him.

The moment they stopped laughing and looked at you..

"AHHH!" All 6 macho men screamed.

You were terrifying. Looking like a ghost was not what they ever imagined of you. Smiling creepily, even Junhyung can't look at you.

"OH my! You gave us heart attacks." Gikwang panted heavily holding onto his chest.

"Is it~~~~?" You sarcastically asked flipping your hair backward. "Here oppas! Giving you 4 hours in advance," you gave them your books.

The aura was back to normal in no time. You gave your books to each of them. Giving the last one to Junhyung, he stared at you intendly. 

"We thought you were sick?!" Dongwoon blurt out opening one of your book. 

They all looked up at me. "I....am..." You took a step backward.

Junhyung grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you towards his room. Slamming the door right after you stepped in, he was about to explode. 

"You're sick!" he cornered you.

"Yeah.. I just admit it-" you stopped.

He cutted you off, "Really sick! You can't even sit this morning! And then you went to an event! A BIG one too" 

You felt the wall right behind you. Junhyung knew what you were going to do and blocked ALL possible ways to escape. 

"Oppa..." You softly said, scared of him. What was Junhyung doing? What will he do next?

All of the sudden, his chest was right infront of you. He was hugging you. Holding you tighter every second. 

 

You stood there. 

 

Letting Junhyung hug you as much as he wants. You felt guilty. He was absolutely worried, and all you gave him was the books without any explaination. 

Explaining things wasn't what you liked to do. You can't explain what you really meant, so you'd rather just stand still like that for hours than explaining. 

"Bianhae oppa..." You whispered. "Bianhae..."


 

Days past.. Your body was not getting any better. 

"The cancer must have gotten worst," You thought closing your eyes, laying on Junhyung's bed while they were out. 

Your body temperature was so inconsistent. One minutes its super hot and the next second its super cold. You can't walk properly either. Your balance was totally off, so you were not allowed to walk even around the dorm if you were alone at home like now. Sometimes you even forgot their names. The tumor was already causing damages to your brain. 

Thankfully, you finished the book before the damage was this bad. 

"What do I do?" You thought.

You thought of calling CEO oppa to advance the date of your surgery but you can't get yourself to leave Junhyung and the others just like that.

 

Sorry that this chapter is short..

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support! and thank you for being so patient..

I'm a bad person to keep you guys waiting for so looooonnnngggg >,<