chapter 13

Silence

Junhyung POV

"what is it hyung?" i said looking at him closing the door.

"So~" Doojoon hyung said with a creepy smile on.

"Mo?" i asked.

"what happened between you two ?" hyung asked nudging my left arm.

"N-nothing."

"come on, i don't want you to keep secrets from me!" hyung said pouting.

"Chincha! nothing happened." i said calmly.

"So you two just sat there chatting? all day?" hyung said, jumping on to his bed.

"Ani, we ate lunch together.." i said, sitting on his bed next to hyung, who is now laying on his bed.

"ow..........................what hand did she use to hold her chopstick?????????!" hyung said, suddenly sitting next to me, with his eyes wide opened.

"Her left hand"

"aniya~~" he said rolling around his bed.

"wae yo hyung?" I'm starting to get worried.

"it's her right hand, it's been like that since her school days with me. She said it was nothing, that it will heal soon. but until now....... aish." hyung stopped rolling around, now he's looking up, with a serious face.......

Mo? her hand has been like that since her days with hyung? that's not a good sign.... wait, didn't yoora-ah told me that her finger stopped moving after finishing her first book? What did happen to her? 

"did you see how bad her hand was?" hyung said, he sounds sad. he really care a LOT about Yoora-ah.

"Ne, she showed me. Only three of her fingers can move..." 

"that's kinda bad....back then only her middle finger can't move.... huh.... Junnie!" he was murmuring to himself but i can hear it.. then he suddenly called me..

"ne?" 

"don't tell the others about her hand..." he said looking into my eyes, now being really serious.

"why not?"

"Your lucky that she told you... Even Donghae didn't know anything about her right hand.. " hyung pat my shoulders and walked to the door.

"Ne hyung," i said standing up.

Doojoon hyung opened the door and.....

Your POV

"Bunny-ah! Don't eat all the chocolates... oppa also want to eat!" Doojoon oppa said running out from his room.. i can see Junhyung-sshi was right behind him walking slowly..

"Pali Oppa! I'll eat all of them!" i said running away from him.

Junhyung POV

Are they always like this? like kindergardens? chasing each other just for 1 piece of chocolate? 

but hyung...... he's always happy around yoora-ah, not like the day after he graduated. he was like a robot, he practiced when he was told to,but when it was over, he would leave early, leaving us... but when we come to the dorm he was nowhere to be seen. he was always alone back then, not letting any of us talk to him.  but now seeing him happy with Yoora-ah, i was kinda relief.

'Your lucky that she told you...' hyung's word....why did he said i was lucky.... i suddenly stopped walking...  i was the one asking her it's not she told me on her own will. Aish! stop thinking about her Junhyung!

"yah, Bunny-ah just give me one!" hyung said pinning her on the floor.

"ani! this is the last one!" she said about to put the chocolate into , but was unable to, because her hands was held by hyung.

i continued walking to the sofa... looking at them.

"give me it!" hyung said.

Yoora put half of the chocolate into .

"Why you!" hyung bend his head closer to yoora's, his mouth moving even closer to hers, their lips about to touch......... my eyes widened, i unconsciously lowered my body to see what they were doing.. than hyung bite the other half of the chocolate...

What is hyung doing?! he was a few cm away from kissing her!!!!!!!!!!

Doojoon POV

"muahahaha! now it's fair!" i said releasing her.

"Ani! my chocolate!" bunny said pouting and chewing her chocolates.... hehe that cute pout!! 

i was helping Bunny to stand up.. then i saw Junhyung looking at us, with his eyes and mouth wide opened. He was shocked of how i took the chocolate from Bunny-ah.. hehe. He must be jealous... 

Junhyung POV

a smile was formed on hyung's face when he saw me looking at them..

"wae Junnie? you jealous?" hyung said moving his eyebrows up and down while helping Yoora up.

i snapped back to reality, i straightened my body and sat on the sofa.

"AA-ANI!" i said half yelling. Aish, this is not good!! 

Doojoon POV

it's so obvious that he was jealous... hehe.. 

"wah!! I"m so tired" Yoseob said entering the dorm...

"Where's the others?" Junhyung asked him..

"Still working," he said smiling, taking a sit next to Yoora.

"Yoora-ah?!" yoseob was shocked. Looking at Yoora from her head to toes. 


What is Yoseob thinking now? hehe ^^

thank you for reading and subscribing and commenting!!!! love you so much <3

hope you enjoyed it. ^^