chapter 45

Silence

Junhyung POV

"Oppa~" she said softly.

"Ne?" we all replied.. but then i saw it.. she was smiling.. 

"heh... all my 6 oppas answered me.." she said smiling.

"yah...Gwenchana?" i asked.. 

"Bianhaeyo..." she said.. 

"we were worried.." hyung said.

"Bianhae, my head hurts and you oppas keep making me confuse..." she said guiltily.

"that an acceptable answer.." Dongwoon said placing his hand on his chin..

Trying to stand up, Yoora-ah suddenly closed her eyes and fell against the sofa again.. 

"yoora ah!" we all shouted.. 

"I thought she was faking!" Yoseob said panicking.. 

"This isn't another trick right?" Gikwang said..

"yoora-ah.. gwenchana? yah! Yoora-ah.. Kwenchanayo?" I said cupping her face...

opening her eyes slowly... "I'm just a little dizzy..." she said.. "I think I'm just hungry.. that's all.." she said, smiling weakly with her eyes barely opened..

"I'll go get some food for you.." I said rushing to the kitchen... 

Doojoon POV

"does your head hurts?" i asked..

"Not really... I'm just a little dizzy.." she said..

"are you sure?" i said..

"Ne.. I'm will be okay after i eat.." she said..

"Palli Junhyung ah!" I shouted.. 

"Ne!" he answered, running quickly.. "here!" he said.. handing the plate to bunny ah with a very very worried face..

"Kamsahamnida.." she softly said.. eating slowly..

Junhyung POV

she was acting a little bit strange, was it because she slept in the cold last night.. this might me I fault.. Maybe she's catching a cold.. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.. fixing her hair..

"Ne.." she said looking at her food.. maybe she just felt guilty..

"Yoora-ah, Look at me and say your okay.." i wasn't satisfied.

She turned her head and look at me.. with her eyes looking so scare, "I'm fine.." she said.. 

Doojoon POV

Taking her last bite, her face looked a little better. As she left the room into the kitchen, I walked up to junhyung.

"I think she's hiding something..." i whispered to Junhyung.

"Yeah, I can sense it, hyung." He replied..

"we need to keep our eyes on her.." I said, tapping his shoulder.. "Just in case.." 

"Of course hyung.." He said, determined to keep her safe.

Junhyung POV

Watching her closely walking out the kitchen, she suddenly started running...

"Yoora-ah!" I said walking to her, but she ran pass me quickly into the bathroom..

"waeyo Bunny-ah? something wrong?!" Doojoon hyung shouted...  but she didn't replied at all.. 

It worries us all, was she sick or was it that she just really need to use the bathroom.. 

Your POV

Closing the door quickly, I ran towards the toilet bowl and the next thing i knew, I was vomiting, a LOT.

"Yoora-ah!" I heard Junhyung oppa's voice from outside.. "Are you alright?" 

"I"m...blaaoookk!" i vomited again.. 

"Yoora-ah!!!" I heard Doojoon oppa's and Yoseob Oppa's voice. 

"I'm alright.. I'm just......" think yoora-ah.. THINK! "Doing my business.." I finally said..

"OH~~!!!" All of them said.. which was kinda funny.. 

"Sorry to bother you Yoora-ah!" Dongwoon oppa shouted..

"hehhe.." i chuckled.. "It's okay!" I said again.. but then I vomited again.

After a few seconds I heard footsteps walking away. Making me relieve.. 

I vomited again, but the one scared me.. There was blood... I know I was unhealthy but I never thought that I was going to vomit blood.. 

Junhyung POV

I tried to calm my self down that is by watching the TV but it wasn't working for me..All six of us have to go for a photo shoot after this, Yoora-ah is going to be alone at home. In her state right now, I might cancel the schedule..

 Finally Yoora-ah came out and sat next to me.. 

"Are you okay? It you want to, we can go to the clinic to get you check up." i said.

"It's okay, I'm alright.. I'm always like this when winter come.. Don't worry.." she said, smiling innocently at me.. 

"But I can't help to be worry.."

"Yah.. It's me, Don't you believe in me Oppa?" she said looking a bit sad.. she was offended..

"Okay, Okay.. I'll try to stop worrying.." I waved the white flagged...