chapter 30

Silence

junhyung POV

after all of us finished taking our baths.. manager hyung came and picks us up.. that's was when i started to be more worried about yoora-ah.. because i can see something in yoseob's smile that freaks me out.. seriously.. he's been smiling all morning, that's makes you wanna wrap his mouth with a towel or something.. I hate it.. 

"hyung, i don't trust yoseob." i whispered to Doojoon hyung..

"ah.. why not?" hyung said, our eyes was glued to yoseob who is now talking to yoora-ah..

"look at him smile.." i said..

"yeah i know............................. and i also know that someone's jealous of him for spending the day with bunny-ah." he said as he looked at me from the corner of his eyes..

"hyung!" i said hitting his softly on the shoulder.. aish.. i'm really worried.. i know she's still thinking about what she dreamt about last night... what should i do..."ah.. hyung!"

"ne?" he said, our eyes was still glued to yoseob...

"can i have yoora's phone number?" i said taking out my phone..

"yah.. go ask her yourself!" he said pushing me towards her direction.. so when i was near her, somehow Yoseob went somewhere leaving us two alone..

"yoora-ah!" i said, sitting next to her..

"ne junhyung shii?" she said smiling really wide..

"can i have... umm.. your.. phone number?" i said scratching the back of my neck..

"sure!" she said, as she took my phone from my hand and push her number in.. then she took her phone out a gave it to me.. "junhyung-shii's number?" she said smiling, revealing her cute dimples.....

"ah.. ne!" i can't help to smile at her cuteness..

"okay! let's go!" manager hyung said.. so we went to the door and put our shoes on..

"annyeong oppa! annyeong junhyung-shii! annyeong gikwang-shii, hyunseung shii, dongwoon shiii!" she said as she walk towards us and wave.. yoseob just followed slowly.. 

"Annyeong!" we all said together and waved at her.. then i saw manager hyung was staring at her and then was thinking to himself.. what's he's thinking about now?.. huh...

"oh ya.. yoseob!" i said turning to him..

"ne?" he was shocked..

"make sure you guys have fun!" i whispered to him.. glaring at him while i leave..

"N-NE!" he said shocked..

Your POV

hmm,... Junhyung-shii and the others just leave.. which means i'm alone with Yoseob-shii.. huhh... 

"yoseob-shii! what are we gonna do today?" i said smiling, closing the door, looking at him walking back to the living room..

"molla~" he said as he rise his shoulder playfully..

"hmmmmm~~~~" i was thinking to my self while i jump onto the sofa on my belly.. 

"there's nothing to do at home.... since we already ate breakfast..." he said turning on the TV.. 

"I KNOW!" i shouted as i quickly stand up..

"mo?" he said calmly.. 

"chakkan manyo~ (wait a sec)" i said running to oppa's room..

Yoseob POV

she just ran into hyung's room.. what should i do now?.. what did she know anyways.. then she came out running to me, wearing shorts and a nice simple T... is she going somewhere?...

"mo?..."i said, very softly..

"kaja!" she said grabbing my hand, pulling me to the door..

"where are we going?" i asked.. putting on my shoes..

"let's just go shopping... although im not buying.. but i have'nt been in this neighbor hood.. so, show me around Yoseob shii!" she said excited..

"ne! sure!" i said grabbing her hand, going down to the lobby.. we walked out of the biulding, i wonder where should i bring her first..... hmm....

"where are we heading first?" she said smiling really wide.. hehe.. 

"let's go to the book store.." i said happily..

"chincha! let's~~~go!!!" she said running.. so i ran to her, grabed her hand and lead her to the most famous book store in the neighbor hood.. when we arrived infront of the store, she was shocked to see her book, which was premiere as the most sold....

"yoseob-shii!" she said, putting her hand on the glass windows looking at her book.. 

"yeah, it's the most famous.." i said as i walk next to her..

"is this for real?" she said still looking at her book..

"of course it is!" i said smiling at her, when she looked at me wide wide open.. " come on, let go in.. there's no use just standing outseide.." i said pointing to the door..

"hehe.. NE!" she said embaressed.. hehe so cute.. so  helped her by opening the door.. like a true gentlemen.. hehe.. 

"Annyeong haseyo! welcome to the store!" the counter lady said bowing her head a little..

"Annyeong haseyo ahjumma!" she said cheerfully bowing her head, i did too..

"omo! it's such an honor to have you in our store Choi yoora-shii!" she said, walking out of the counter, holding yoora-ah's hand with both of her hands..

"hehe.. kamsahamnida for premiering my book at your front window! and just call me Yoora, ahjumma!" she said politely.. she really knows how to treat her 'fans' doesnt she.. 

"ne ne! can i help you with something?" the lady asked..

"ne! can you give me the new arrival book that's been a hit recently.." yoora-ah said..

"ne ne! here!" the lady said, grabbing a book behind her counter...

"i'll take it!" she said taking out her purse..

"aniya.. let me pay it for you.." i offered..

"aniya.." she rejected..

"here!" i said smiling to the lady, paying yoor-ah's book.. 

"kamsahamnida! ah, is this your boyfriend yoora-ah?" the lady asked.. i was shocked by that question, so  turned away, cause i know i'm tuning red..

"aniya~ he's just a close friend.." she said calmly.. hehe.. that saved me.. wait! what? so i'm CLOSE to her? really?! hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah i'm so happy to here that! 


after going around the neigborhood, entering every single store that we pass.. we decided to take a break, so we bought two ice creams and sat on a nearby park.. 

"AHH! i had so much fun today!: she shouted after her ice cream.. then she turned to me with her most precious smile of her.. that smile, oh my, it makes my heart beats even faster! so much faster.. 

"fuhh... she's just too much.." i whispered to my self, trying to slow my heart down by fanning myself using my shirt..

"yoseob-shi!" yoora-ah said softly but i can hear her..

" ne?" i said with my i-hope-you-didnt-hear-what-i-said-just-now look..

"gomawo!" she said looking to the sky..

"huh?" i said confuse..

"gomawoyo for the fun day!" she said moving closer to me.. and closer and closer...

"mo?" i said, shocked.. moving my head backwards, as she move her's forward.. what is she doing?.. is she going to ...... .. her face is now so close to mine.. OMO! what should i do? then i just close my eyes and......

"yum!" she said.. i opened my eyes and saw her taking a bite out of my ice cream cone.. "hehe, maa!" she said her ice cream back..

"yah! you stole my ice cream!" i said pouting..

"that's what you get for stealing half of my breakfast!" she said stivking her tounge out...

"but.. but.. this is ice cream.. it's not fair!" i pout more..

"hehe" she giggled..


annyeong! Jeongmal Mianhaeyo for not updating!! i feel so guilty.. T^T

hope you guys can forgive me! i'm so very very sorry! 

but here's an update ! ^^ hehe hope you guys can enjoy it! ^^

and GomawoYo for being patient! hope you will still support this fanfic!