chapter 27

Silence

Doojoon POV

"bwoya?!" yoseob said as he saw what junhyung just did... he was pissed.. 

"wow~ junhyung just..." gikwang said really shocked..

"OMG!" dongwoon shouted... with a what-just-happened face..

"Junnie.." hyunseung whispered disappointed, but i can hear him cause i said next to him.. and i can see that bunny-ah is now so embarrassed or shy of what junhyung just did.. she was walking slowly into my room..

"yoora-ah! don't you wanna watch the TV?" gikwang asked while trying to hand the remote control..

"ani, I've watch this episode already.. you can change it now.." she said smiling awkwardly towards us... then she turned her body back to my room and continued walking... slowly.. 

Yoseob POV

aish! junhyung takes the first move... arghh i hate this!!

Doojoon POV

hehe.. is my little dongsaeng inlove.. heehehehehhe.. I'm so happy for junhyung.. ..... i stood up and was about to walk to my room and talk to bunny-ah but then i don't want to disturb her.. 

"where you going hyung?" yoseob said quickly, i know he wants to talk to bunny-ah right now.. but he don't have the guts to...

"toilet.. i wanna pee.." i said plainly..

Yoseob POV

why is hyung so calm, it's his bunny-ah we're talking about here.. and he just want to go to the toilet not to talk to her.. aish!!!

Junhyung POV

I'm feeling so hot right now.. i locked my room door and lay on my bed.. what did i just do? mahn! aish! why did i kiss her forehead..  then i found my self staring at the ceiling for minutes now... and the flash back of me kissing her is back..

"AHHHHH!" I screamed with one pillow on my face, rolling around my bed.. aish.. what am i gonna do now?i don't know what i should do.. aish! yoora-ah... forgive me.. aish! how am i suppose to see her tomorrow morning... ani~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

when i entered oppa's room, i closed the door behind me and melt like a ice cube against the door... i touch my forehead, where junhyung-shii just kissed and turn red and hot again... what's is this feeling? oppa had kiss me so many time before but i never felt like this.. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i screamed and accidentally headbut the door... and the door made a really huge bump sound..

"ouch!" i shouted again...

Doojoon POV

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we can hear bunny-ah screamed... 

"hyung, is she okay?" dongwoon asked..

"why is she screaming?" gikwang asked..

"should i check?" yoseob said standing up.. but i shook my head..

"just leave her alone for now.." i said smiling like a freak at the two lovers..

Junhyung POV

i can hear Yoora-ah screaming.. is she okay? did i offended her in some way.. oh god.. help me on this!!

Doojoon POV

"BUMP!!!" 

"what was that hyung?" yoseob said, with a scared face..

"ouch!" bunny ah's in pain.. oh my.. i should go check her.. me followed by yoseob then the other was standing up about to run to my room.. but junhyung was also out of his room with a worried face..

"bunny-ah! you okay?" i said as i opened the door quickly..

"AHH! " she screamed again,she was sitting facing the door and now, i opened the door so hard causing her to move backwards onto the hard floor..

"yoora-ah!" yoseob said as he run next to her, helping her to sit down..

"bunny-ah, Bianhae.." i said with a worried face on..

"it hurts oppa!" she said about to cry..

"don't cry, where is the pain from?" i said as i cupped her face.. then she pointed her forehead, i was about to lift her bangs up but..

"hyung, the others will see.." junhyung whispered into my ears..i nodded and carried her onto my bed..

"you guys should wait outside.." i said looking at them..

"but we're worried.." yoseob said pouting..

"she'll fell uncomfortable with you guys staring at her.." i said as i look at them intensely.. and junhyung help them to walk out of the room and closed the door..

"let me see now.." i said as i smile at her... but she just look down to her hands and stealing glances at junhyung.. who is still in the room with me.. junhyung acted like he doesn't care but ended up sitting right next to her.. he was facing the other way.. 

"yah you two! stop being shy.. make up now.." i said as i glared at junhyung..

"ahh.. umm. Bianhae for earlier.." junhyung said facing the other way.. bunny ah was looking at his hair... so i turned his face to her and she smiled as wide as she can.. 

"hehe.. gwenchana junhyung-shii.."  and junhyung smiled back..

"okay.. let me see that forehead of yours.." i said smiling at her.. and now she smiled back. it's back to normal...

"ouch.. you touch it oppa,,"she pouted..

"hehe.. bian.." i lift her bangs more carefully and found that her scar was bleeding.. "it's bleeding.." i said shocked..

"I'll take the first aid kit." junhyung said as he walk out..

"that might be my fault.. hehe.." she giggled.. " i accidentally hit my head against the door just now.." she continued..

"why did you do that?!" i said mad at her.. "aish... but a least you're okay now.." i smiled at her..


annyeong! ^^ kamsahamnida for the new subscribers! I'm really grateful you subscribed.. hehe ^^

and to my commenter, i love you guys so much! ^^ hehe.. 

i know this chapter is going nowhere but I'm out of ideas.. hehe but still, hope you enjoy it.. ^^