chapter 21

Silence

your POV

we spend the day having fun on the beach... it was so fun! I never thought that Junhyung-shii is so playful.. hehe.. 

"oppa~ I'm tired, let's rest.." i said as i lay down on the sand near the water...

"ne.. nadu (me too)" Oppa and Junhyung shii said together.. i giggled..

"huh..... i miss moments like this~" i shouted.... closing my eyes smiling wide...

Doojoon POV

i wondered what she's been doing for one year after I graduated.. huh... i somehow regret leaving her like that....

"Bunny-ah~" i said, looking up into the sky, laying next to her, while junhyung sat on the other side of her..

"ne oppa?" she said still closing her eyes..

"saranghae.." i said, as i turned my body and hug her...

Junhyung POV

"saranghae oppa!" she said still closing her eyes.. i don't know why.. but i wasn't freaking out right now.. this moment seems so happy.. so this is what hyung mean when he told us that love is different to other's eyes.. but the moment now.. it was precious... i can't help smiling at them.. it should be awkward for me now.. but... it's not...

the both of them didn't move, they're still hugging, closing their eyes.. maybe they're a sleep... 

"Yoora-ah! hyung! look!" i said as i pointed  to the sun setting.. the both look at me then look at what I'm pointing. they both sat and admired the view..

"wah!!"hyung said.. yoora-ah was quiet.. she just stared at the sunset... smiling... not moving.. hyung suddenly tap my shoulders.. i turned my face to him..

"don't disturb her.." he didn't make any sound but just move his mouth.. 

"wae?" i didn't make any sound too. but hyung just shook his head and look at the sunset.. i turned my head, Yoora-ah's gaze was glued to the sun.. then when it was over..

"wah.. it was beautiful!" she said closing her eyes again.. "I'm going to change now.." she said as she stood up..

"you go first bunny-ah.." hyung said..

"ne oppa!" she said grabbing her bags. she was walking away from us now..

"waeyo hyung?" i said, i was still curious about earlier..

"she was scanning the beautiful view.." hyung said laying down on the sand again..

"huh?"

"you'll read about a beautiful sunset on her next book.." he said smiling..

"ow.. she was scanning.." so that's why the way she describe every thing so perfectly in her book.... so this is how a young successful and famous author do her job.. heh.. she's strange.... 

"I'm back.." she said running to our direction..

"I'm going to change first.." i said as i walk to the public bathroom..

after changing..

"I'll go change" hyung said.. leaving me alone with Yoora-ah..

"junhyung-shii." yoora-ah said, not looking at me..

"ne?" i reply..

"when will the others finish their schedule?" she said.

"molla.." i said.. then hyung came running to our direction.. "waeyo hyung?" 

"huh.. i have to show up in a variety show with Yoseob in an 30 minutes.. Manager hyung just called me..." hyung said between hid breaths.."I'm sorry bunny-ah.."

"gwenchana oppa.. hehe take the car too.. I wanna walk home.. i mean to your dorm with Junhyung-shii.." she said smiling very wide..

"Chincha? gwenchana?" hyung said worried..

"ne!" she said as she stood up to hug hyung..

"okay.. see you later.." he said running to the car, waving to us.. "take good care of her Junnie!" he shouted....

"ne!" i reply simply. yoora-ah stood and wave at hyung as he left. 

Your POV

hmmmm... Oppa have to go to schedule.. >.<.. ah. nevermind, i still have Junhyung-shii beside me.. it's not like i can stop Oppa from leaving... 

"Junhyung-shii!" i said.

" ne?" he said looking down at me.. hmm, why is Oppa and Junhyung shii so tall.. i feel so small.. >.<

"shall we go to the park?" i said.

Junhyung POV

the park? she wants to go to the park?.. 

"ahh, sure... why not." i smiled..

"hehe, let's go!"  she said taking her bag.. i too, pick up my bag, and we started walking.. 

the walk to the park was long, the first few minutes was so awkward.. for me that is.. 

"Junhyung-shii.." yoora-ah said in a very soft voice..

"ne?" i'm starting to get worried... what is it now? it is her hand?? 

"Ani! hehe, I'm just testing you." she said sticking her tough out.. hehe.. so cute.. something about her now is different from when we were with hyung.. what is it......


annyeong!! thank you so much for being patient!! ^^

i really appriciate it!! <3 Hope you enjoy this chapter.!! ^^

and bianhaeyo for not updating! *bows*

hope i didn't lose any of my comentters! ^^