chapter 10

Silence

Your POV

"it's okay bunny, I'm here now..." Doojoon oppa said while rubbing my back.

"Oppa! What did i do to him? did i do something bad?" i said still sobbing.

"I'm sorry bunny, i should've told you earlier......it's my fault!"

"Mo? told me what?"i said now looking at him straight in the eye.

"he.....just want to be with you so that people will notice him. he only wants to be famous....." he said, hugging me tight. "I'm sorry Bunny-ah!" 

"ahhh~" i tears are falling, a lot of them are. i can't stop tearing. 

"he told me that, right before the new...... that new.... that he was actually with somebody else. I'm so sorry~!"

minutes, hours have past. i feel much better now.....so much better... 

"oppa!" i said smiling as wide as i can to him.

"aww~ my bunny is feeling better now" he said pinching my cheeks.

Junhyung POV

It's been hours now, i can't hear anything. she must be crying her eyes out..... then.

"Oppa!" she said, she sounded different, really different, she must've feel better now.

"aww~ my bunny is feeling better now" Doojoon said, and somehow, i can imagine him pinching her now.

"hehe.. Gomawo oppa!"she seems, to be cheerful now, i can help to be happy too.

"okay, why don't you tell oppa everything! start from the day after i graduated!" Doojoon said cheerfully.

"ne! wait, MO?! that's impossible oppa. i can't remember everything!" she said, why does she sound like a kid, she sounded so....cute.

"Aigoo! i miss that pout! that cute little pout! hehe, let's start with you family then." 

"my family...hmmmm... there still the same. Still not worried about me, still partying all day long, still leave the house without telling......" what a horrible family she have.. 

"aish, they never changed! and your money?" WTH! why is he asking her about her money?!

"yeah, they still spend it all.. i think half of them have gone into the club's cashiers in the neighborhood... hehe" what?! her family spend her money..

"CHINCHA! half?! that's like 1 million dollars!!"  wah! she's rich!!

"chinchayo~ but i think it still to much for a 300 paged book..." 

"and for you?" 

"they only gave me about 5% of the money, but don't worry oppa, it's more than you think it is" 

"5%? only that!"

"hahahahah, your......face! Hahahahahahahah!" she's laughing?

"mo?~"

"i miss  you oppa! i really do!" 

" i miss you too!" 

then, everything went silent... no noises, no voices, no wind.... i look at the clock at it's already 11.00pm. should she be home right now, but her family doesn't care about her. what a tragic life she have. It must fell like hell.


after about an hour, i can hear something but it wasn't clear so i placed my ears on the wall.

"oppa~" she sounds sleepy...

"ne?"

"you know, i didn't sleep for 4 day...... i didn't want to see him... i.. didn't....want... to.....see... him... in my...........dreams........" she must have fallen asleep. 

after knowing that she's asleep, i opened the door waiting for Doojoon hyung to come out.... i was thinking... thinking of her burden... how she survived.....

"Junhyung?" Doojoon said, after he saw me waiting next to his room door.

"hyung!"

"ne, what is it?" 

"where's yoora ah?"

"she sleeping inside, she'll be staying here for the night."

"oh, I'm sorry hyung, but... I've heard what you were talking about it the room.."

"it's okay.. just promise me not to tell the others."

"your not mad?"

"ani, i know you'll be listening." he smiled. then he lean to me, and whisper to my ear, "now, it's our turn to protect her......protect her from getting hurt"

i was shocked to heard what he just whispered... Why should i protect her? i don't even love her... 


ahh.. KAMSAHAMNIDA for reading, commenting and subcribing!!

Love you so much <3

Hope you enjoyed it. ^^