Chapter 38

Silence

Your POV

The moment he place his lips against my cheek, I felt something....it was like some kind of electrical current going around my body.

The whole scene stopped.

Everybody stopped, the clock stopped. I was the only one moving. All I can hear right now is my heart beat, increasing and increasing. I began to take deep breathe.

I turned,

"Jun..Junhyung-shii..."

Junhyung POV

she turned her head, right after I pulled away. Looking at me with big eyes and a blank expression, everyone was speechless.

Our eyes was locked to each other. Her face right now, It was beautiful. 

Her cheeks are turning pink. she looks so cute.

"Umm.. a.." she said trying to think what she do next. "Ah! Hyunseung-shii! Hyunseung-shii is very good with laptops right? Teach me..." she said walking awkwardly to him. She almost fell too.

"Ne, sure Yoora-ah!" Hyunseung-shii said as he chuckled. "Come.. Sit here.." she said sitting infront of the small table in the middle of the sofas.

"Ne!" she said, stealing a glance at me. she looked away quickly cause she saw me caught her.. so I laughed to my self.

Hyung slide closer to me, then whispered so only the both of us can hear. "Isn't she cute? You got her now Junnie!" 

"Yeah.. I know..." I smiled to myself.

Focusing on learning how to use the laptop, I can't take my eyes off of her. 

"Oh... that's how to change the font... " she said frowning her eyebrows.

"yeah, and you can change the font size to... see." hyunseung explain.

"Okay okay, understood." she nodded like a kid which made me smile.

"good girl~" Yoseob said ruffling yoora-ah's hair. then smirked at me.. I just rolled my eyes..

"So I just need to click this logo to open this thing, right?" Yoora asked hyunseung.

"Correct!" Hyunseung said.

"Kamsahamnida hyunseung-shii!" she said bowing her head.

"surething!" Hyunseung said, taking his seat back on the sofa. Leaving Yoora-ah doing her thing with the laptop.

"Yoora-ah! Let me teach you something!" Yoseob said sitting next to her. he was sitting a bit too close to her.

"Chincha? teach me!" She said looking at yoseob's face. they were too close.. really!

"Yah yoseob! I wanna teach her how to play games~" Dongwoon said sitting on the other side. Making both of them sqeezing her in between. 

so i walked to them.. sqeezing my self between yoseob and Yoora.. making Both Yoseob and Yoora look at me with a What-are-you-doing-here? faces.

"what?" i said plainly.. 

"Ani.. Junhyung-shii just came and...." Yoora started.

"You guys were covering the TV.. i just came to watch it clearly.." i said. Yoora chuckled.

"So, what was yoseob-shii about to teach me?" she said starting the conversation between them in front of my face. so they were talking to each other infront of my face. it was kinda disturbing.

"click this button tight here." yoseob stated, moving his whole body onto the table, INFRONT of me, COVERING the TV.

"Yah! I'm trying to watch here!" i said pushing him off the table.

"Then let's switch so I can teach her without disturbing you." Yoseob smirked.

"Ne, junhyung-shii.. switch with Yoseob-shii." Yoora said plainly exchanging eye contact between me and yoseob. why can't you understand I don't want Yoseob to be too close to you!!!!!!!!!!

"A-ani.. I like it here.." I stuttered.

Your POV

I chuckled. hehehehehe.. i like it when he's shy, he's really cute when he's shy. 

"Araseo, I'll just move next to yoseob-shii then.." i said.. what will Junhyung-shii's reaction be? hehehe. So I picked the laptop and stand. Moving away slowly..

"A-ah.. wait.. Yoora..Yoora-ah........." he said, trying to make an excuse..

"Ne junhyung-shii?" I said innocently, waiting for words..

"umm... Ani... I'll just tell you later.." he said, couldn't think of any excuse to make me stay seated next to him...

"hehe.. ne~" i said. 

Junhyung POV

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i going to sneak into yoseob's room tonight! 

"ow~ this is what you guys always play..." Yoora said looking at yoseon playing a game.. "Your hands move so fast Yoseob-shii!" She said with a (0o0) face.

"I'm a pro!" Yoseob said proudly.

"I can beat him easily.." Dongwoon said moving his but next to Yoora-ah..

"Chincha?!" she said..

"Ani!" yoseob defended.

"Let's battle!" Dongwoon cheered.

"Ne Yoseon-shii!" Yoora supported.

"Aa.. Ani.. I don't want to... Hurt Dongwoon's pride.." Yoseob said awkwardly..

"you mean Your pride.."Hyung said..

"Hehehe... it's okay Yoseob-shii.. " Yoora said after looking at yoseob's pouting face..

"So does that mean I won?" Dongwoon interupted.. making yoora-ah chuckled but the boys frown..

"by the way, are we going to stay at home all day?" yoora asked, typing something on the laptop..

"Mollayo.... are we hyung?" yoseob said looking at Doojoon hyung..

"Where should we go then?" hyung said..

"Let's eat Ice cream!" Dongwoon suggested.

"Ne! I've been carving for ice cream since yesterday.." Yoseob said..

"Me too~" Yoora pouted.

"So~~ Let go get some ice creams~~~~~~" hyung sang standing up, to get ready.. 


Annyeong!! Long time no update! I miss you guys!!!!!!!! 

I thank you so much for waiting for my update! i really really, and i mean REALLY appriciate it!

So~ exams are over.. i'll be be updating maybe once every three days.. 

i miss your Comments so comment LOTS!! ^^