Chapter 41

Silence

Junhyung POV

The rest of us continue our normal chatting, while Yoora-ah continue with her writing. It was kinda amazing to me that she can continue writing for a long time without stopping even for a minute. So does that mean that she had been thinking about what to write all this time? Or is she the kind that can do it right away? Well, to me.... She might be the second choice.

"huh~~" Yoora-ah sighed loudly, putting her laptop back into her bag. Making all of us turned to look at her.

"you finish?" I said smiling.

"Ne!" she said smiling back.

"Well... So when is the date line for this book?" hyung asked. Making all of us pretty confused.

"Molla.. Maybe before I lea... I mean before next week." she said moving her hands awkwardly.

Your POV

fuhh~~ That was close... I could've told them that I'll soon be leaving them. CEO oppa called me last night. He told that I can't train here in Korea. At first I don't get what he was saying, but then he said that I need to treat my hand first. And the best place to treat it is at america. So I'll be training there.

I know I should be telling them this news, but I can't find any great reason for it. Since they will be much busy now. I don't want them to worry about me when they have something more important to do..

Like I once told Junhyung-shii, life is fair. I've been having too much fun and too much happiness spending my time with them. And now it's time for me to be fair and let other people be happy with them. Even if it means that I'll have to go back to my sad self.

"since we're free for the day... Let's go somewhere and have fun!" Yoaeob-shii suggested. Taking me back to reality.

"Ne!" I said smiling and nodded.

"sure.. But where can we have fun?" oppa asked plainly.

I saw Gikwang-shii and Dongwoon-shii smiling evilly at each other than at oppa. Then Junhyung-shii and Yoseob-shii did the exact same thing. I was dumbfounded. But oppa rolled his eyes.

"oh my..." he said covering his face.

"waeyo?" I said.

" well... When the four of them are like this. It only means one thing..." hyunseung-shii explained..

"What?" I said excited. " are we going somewhere really fun?"

"exactly!" Junhyung-shii said smiling creepiply at me.

"where?" I said moving my body away a few inches from him.

"LET'S KAREOKE!!" the four of the chorus loudly. Making the other people look at us weirdly.. So I just smiled at them, saying sorry for being noisy. It was kinda embarrassing...

"hey guys, come on.. That was embarrassing.. Even bunny-ah bowed her head at the other guests." oppa said smiling at me. So I gave him a glare. Hehe.. He stopped right away.. See what I learned for spending too much time with Junhyung-shii..

"hehe.. Bianhae Yoora-ah.. We're just too excited.." Junhyung-shii said helping me by pulling the chair out so I can stand. Making me smiled that he was making an excuse.. He must be embarrassed..

Junhyung POV

I didnt reliase what I was doing. It's been a long time since we went to the karaoke to have fun together. And now I will be much much fun with Yoora-ah with us. Hehe..

"Kaja!" I said happily looking at her with big eyes..

"Ne Junhyung-shii! Let's have fun!!" she said grabbing my left arm. Making me smile even wider..

We all exited the cafe with Yoora and we locked side by side..

"Wait!" Yoseob stopped us all.

"Mo?" i said, kinda irritated..

"Are we gonna walk there? we walked all the way here.." Yoseob said.

"oh ne..." Yoora-ah said looking down with a sad tone. 

"Let's walk back home and get the car.." hyung said.

"That's like....the same thing isn't it..." Gikwang said.

"ne.."dongwoon nodded.

"then let's just walk.." hyung said...

AT THE KARAOKE ROOM

your POV

"i've never been in a karaoke room before.." I said, looking around.. 

"oh! Chincha?!" Yoseob-shii asked shocked..

"Chincha...." I simply answer him, still looking around..

"OKAY!!! Who wants to start first~~~?" Gikeang-shii danced playfully shouting to the microphone..


"I want nobody nobody But You I want nobody nobody But You

Nandareun sarameun silheo niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I want nobody nobody But You I want nobody nobody But You
Nandareun sarameun silheo niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody~" 

They all sang like crazy dude but maybe not crazy.. but they're drunk.. 

"haha.. wae so feminine?" i laughed.. but it was too noisy for them to hear but i don't really mind..

they were folllowing the dance steps, moving their buts like girl.. so i was laughing hard watching them while sitting comfotablely on the sofa..

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" i cheered for him, it was his turned to sing.. 

Junhyung POV

I caught her cheering happily for us. so i walked to her and sat nex to her..

"why don't you sing?" i whispered, teasing her..

"A-ani.. I really bad at singging.." she said looking so worried..

"hah.. it's okay.. I won't force you.." I said resting back against the sofa.. it was tiring.. 

"how come Junhyung-shii isn't drunk?" she said looking at me suspicously.. 

"there should be atleast one guy to help you bring them all home safely right?" I said..

"hehe.. Ne~" she said happily. 

"By the way, you didn't drink any, right?" i said worrily.. she wasn't supppose to drink.. 

"Ani.." she smiled..

"chincha? you didn't take a sip while we were singing up front.." i said narrowing my eyes on her..

"Chincha~" she said..

"araseo.. araseo.." i said smiling to my self.. it's funny how she reacted.. 


The five drunken boys were zigzag-ing in front of us, me and yoora-ah were keeping our eyes on them, making sure they won't go the wrong direction.. The boys was still happily singing together, arms around neck.. i saw Yoora-ah smiling, and even laughing looking at them at this state..

"Oppa was all 'oh my~' before we all went there.. and now he's the one having the most fun.." yoora-ah joked..

"yeah.. heheh." i laughed with her.. "are you sure you didn't drink any?" i asked her again..

"Ne~~" she sang..

"let me check.." i stopped...

"how?" she said as she stopped too.

"open your mouth and breath out." i said smiling at her..

"Ne dentist!" she joked and opened ..

"now breath out.." i instructed.. 

I held her by her shoulder and move forward to smell her breath.. Then when i was near enough.......... my intention changed... i can't help but stare at her lips and look at her.. we were close, close enough to kiss.... If I just move afew more millimetres closer, i'll kiss her..

"yoora-ah....."  I whispered into her ears..

"ne junhyung-shii?" she replied softly.. I move back one step and look straight into her eyes.. she was kinda confuse of what's really going on...

"yoora-ah.. i have to tell you something.." i said

"what?" she simply asked... taking a step closer to me.. making me move backwards..

"I.....I..." I can't make myself to say it.. why is it hard?!!!!! "I..I like..." it finally came out but i was stopped be Yoora-ah suddenly kiss me.. 

"I like Junhyung-shii too.." she said after she pulled away with a very pleasant smile on her face.. 

I was shocked at first... it made me the happiest man in the world.. I didn't say anything, all i did was kiss her again.. and now she kisses me back.. 


Annyeong! hehe.. did you like it? i'm not really good in this making-it-seems-romantic thing.. 

so finally they're a COUPLE!! yay! yay! hehe..

Thank you so much fo subscribing and most of all for COMMETING~~ 

so comments some more an I'll update more faster! hhehehehe..