Chapter 47

Silence

The photoshoot ended, Jujin-shii complimented you for your great poses and hugged you good-bye after you changed in your clothes. As you were running to be beside Junhyung, Jujin-shii called out for you.

"Wait!" he called..

You turned around and saw Jujin-shii running, "Ne?" you said fast-walked to him.. 

"Here.." he handed me some clothes.

"Ne?" i said.. 

"Take it.." he pushed in onto my arms..

"A-ani!" I refused..

"Just take it.. You know how hard it is for me to found somebody that fits into it? Quite hard actually.." he insisted..

"But.." I was feeling abit uneasy..

"Just think of it as a gift, My gift before you leave.." he said.. 

'Leave...' You thought as guilt started to filled you..

You suddenly turned your head without having any intention to. Junhyung felt your sudden movement and meet your eyes.

He felt a bit strange but he shoved the feeling away by smiling, "Just take it. He really wants you to have it.." 

You bowed your head, Thankful of his kindness. Junhyung saw you puzzled in your deep thought and nudged your left arm.. 

You quickly turned, seeing Junhyung worried next to you. You smiled, hiding the sorrow and pulled him into the van. 

On the way to their next schedule, you dozed off resting your head on Junhyung's shoulder. Your fingers was locked with Junhyung while the other arm was locked with Yoseob's. 

Junhyung didn't mind, he knew how close you've become with Yoseob because of all the teasing. 

"I'm....sorry.." you suddenly spoke in your sleep. 

Junhyung and Yoseob heard you, but all they did was chuckled. They thought that you were still sleeping deeply. 

Next was the fan meeting, held just for the choosen fans. It was a prize for a quiz game about B2ST and of course a lot of the girls answered correctly. They ended up having about 500 fans in the large auditorium.

You waited for them backstage. Manager oppa didn't allow you to enter, not until the all the fans had left. 

"It'll be a long day, isn't it oppa?" you asked manager oppa, peeking through the curtains.

"Sure is, They'll have to grant about 15-20 wishes from the fans when they finished with all the performances." he said pulling me inside.

You rested against the wall. Your stomach was swirling arounf and you felt like votmiting again.

You can feel it running up to your neck. You ran towards the toilet quickly and accidently bumped onto Manager oppa.

He froze looking at you covering your mouth. You bowed your head and ran without looking at him.

In the toilet you vomitted like crazy, the blood was more than before. 

'Death?,' you thought.

Junhyung and the others was now granting the wishes and most of them was hugging or pictures. None of them know what was going on with you.

Manager oppa on the other hand was waiting outside the toilet for you. He hoped that you were okay.

You washed your face feeling too tired from all the vomitting. You looked up at the mirror and saw a pale messed-up-hair yoora. Your feet was betraying you. Your elbow slammed on the sink and you growned from the pain. 

Manager oppa heard you and ran inside and found you looking down holding on the sink.. Your face was totally covered by your hair.

"Yoora-ah," he softly whispered, walking slowly to you.

"Oppa, I'm.. I'm okay.. You can wait outside," you said.

"Are you?" he stepped closer. But he stopped when he saw you glare.

"Leave..." you commend. 

When all of them finished and all the fans had leave, Manager oppa called them and leave as soon as they can. 

You we're at the back mosted seat, covering your whole face with a scarf. Junhyung was quite curious of what's going on and was about to approached you but Manager oppa didn't allow him to do so. 

 

 

As the morning light shined apon your eyes you where unsually feeling drained. You couldn't sleep last night. Too worried that you might be caught by one of them, you pretented to with your face still covered by the scarf.

Manager oppa knew everything now after you apolagize after being rude to him last night. He promished to bring you to a nearly hospital after the boys had left for a long schedule. It was today.

"Yoora-ah? you awake?" Junhyung asked, hugging you from behind. You had slept with him last night.

"Em, I'm still kinda sleepy." Your voice cracked.

"Sleep then, it's still early.." he burried his head in your hair.

"Neh.." 

You closed your eyes pretend to sleep. Junhyung smiled and hugged you tighter. He was just happy to see your face so early in the morning. 

Time past. It was the time for the boys to leave. Junhyung and the others stand by the door and looked at you.

"Sorry we have a busy schedule Bunny-ah," Doojoon felt guilty.

"I wished I could stay," Junhyung scartched the back of his neck.

"It's okay, The bed just felt so cool and nice, I don't want to move," you smiled.

"okay, we have to go!" Manager oppa saved the situation. You don't need to explain anymore.


Hey! I'm changing my writing style. If you prefer the old one you can just comment and tell me.. Okay? :)

Btw, HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD JUNHYUNG'S SOLO TRACK?!! You  should!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfYnluUnqgY