chapter 37

Silence

Junhyung POV

"ahh! that was tiring!" yoseob said flopping his body on the sofa backstage in the changing room..

"yeah... but it was fun!" dongwoon said fanning himself..

"I'm so happy that yoora-ah came!" i said taking a bottle of water..

"yeah! she made the day mean so much more!" yoseob said...

"Oppa!!!" yoora ah screamed, running from the hallway to hyung... "junhyung-shii! yoseob-shii!! all of beast! You're performance!" she said running to me..

"It was DAEBAK!!" she said giving two thumps up..

she was sweating, her clothes was soaked  and her hair so wet..... it must've been hot down there with our fan.. 

"The dance was so perfect, your voices so wonderful, with the music so loud, and the great lighting... and and!" she said looking at me with shining eyes... but she suddenly stop when i hugged her...

i didn't know why i hugged her, i really didn't know.... but i felt so grateful that she came..

"Junhyung-shii.. I'm wet you'll get wet too.." she said shocked..

"Thank you.." i whispered.. 

"huh?" she blinked..

"thank you so much for coming.." i said letting her go.. 

"umm... it's nothing.." she said tilting her head while smiling...

Next morning

your POV

i woke up alone with oppa missing.. i look around the room with my small eyes.. 

"Oppa?" i said as i stretch my arms... and then yawn again...

I slide off the bed and head for the door, i heard loud whispering outside, so i opened the door slowly.. i found that all beast are already fresh and awake, hitting each other with junhyung holding something on his hands between their circle.. 

"Yah! that's so cheesy you know!" Yoseob-shii yelling but still whispering.. i was still half asleep so i ended up dozing off against the wall..

"but i would be a perfect surprise.." dongwoon-shii said..

"yoseob's right.. it's a bit not right for junhyung to do that.." oppa said..

"then what shall we do?" gikwang-shii said..

"Good morning!" i said walking lazily at them.. they all panicked with junhyung-shii hiding the 'thing' behind his back..

"good morning yoora-ah!" Hyunseung-shii said..

"aah, is something wrong?" i said peeking at junhyung-shii's back..

"a-ani.. nothing's wrong" yoseob-shii stuttered..

"what is it?" i said glaring at each one of them..

"it's nothing special.." oppa said..

"so there is something.. so what is it?" i said excited.. blinking my eyes in happiness.

"yoora-ah..." junhyung-shii spoke moving forward, towards me..

"ne junhyung-shii!" i said smiling wide at him..

"it's.. it's.. aahh..." he said looking away..

"what?" i said moving my face to his eye's direction..

"we know you're birthday had already pass a few months ago.. but... here.." he said looking to the other way, with his cheeks pink.. handing a big box wrapped with a flower printed paper..

"OMO! can i open it?" i said scanning the box.

"of course.." oppa said.. 

with that i ran to the sofa, with the guys following me.. and started unwrapping it as i sat with junhyung-shii sitting next to me.. i opened the wrap impatiently with the boys looking at me with smiles..

"wah! it's so nice!" i said, when i saw it was a mini green colored laptop on the box's cover..

i place it gently on the table and then stand in front of junhyung-shii... he didn't know what i was doing in front of him but then..

"Gomawoyo junhyung shii!" i said as i hugged him tightly...

"Gomawoyo Oppa!" i said hugging him.

"Gomawoyo yoseob-shii" i said hugging him...  which made him playfully faint after i let go.. 

"Gomawoyo gikwang-shii!" i said hugging him..

"Gomawoyo dongwoon-shii!" i said hugging him, with him standing up and spinning me around.. which made me giggled..

"yah!" junhyung-shii suddenly said standing up pointing towards us.. but Dongwoon-shii just stick his tongue out then let go of me.. 

"and last but not least, Gomawoyo Hyunseung-shii!" i said hugging him too..

i sat back down on the sofa, opening the last box of the laptop then didn't know what to do with it..

"umm, what do i do now.." i said shyly.. making them all chuckled.. " i don't know anything about laptops.." i added..

Junhyung POV

it was Hyung's idea to buy the green one cause green is her most fav color.. 

"take a morning bath first okay? " hyung said ruffling her hair..

"then eat breakfast together!" yoseob added.. all of us turned our heads to him.. "what? I'm hungry.." he replied simply..

"ne! I'll go bath first!" she said skipping to her room a.k.a. hyung's room to take her clothes and towel..

we all wait for her in the kitchen, as we all know she doesn't take long baths in the morning...

"what's for breakfast?" she sat next to me, with a small towel over her head..

"Like usual.." Hyung said.

"here!" Yoseob place a glass of milk..

"Kamsahamnida!" she said drinking it..

breakfast continued like usual... 

"ahhh~ I'm so full!" yoseob said turning on the TV while rubbing his belly...

"yoseob-shii eat too much!"  Yoora said, placing her brand new laptop on her lap...

"Wah~ time to take a break from all of those idol stuff.. I'm too tired.." Dongwoon said..

"no schedules today?" yoora-ah asked, trying to find the on switch on her laptop.

"it's here.." i pressed it for her..

"oh...." she said frowning her brows.. waiting it to complete the loading.. which was cute..

"we're on a break, CEO Hong told us to rest for today." hyung said..

"oh.. opp.. i mean CEO Hong, how nice of him.." Yoora-ah said.. making me suspicious..

"yeah.. he said that we need a break to spend it with someone we know.. but i don't really understand what he was saying.." Yoseob said.. making Yoora turned her head to his direction right after he finished the sentence..

"oh..." she said awkwardly.. " what do I do now?" she said looking so lost in with the laptop..

"Bunny-ah~~~" Hyung said.

"Ne oppa?" she said turning to him.

"Do you know why we bought you that?" hyung continued taking a seat next to her..

"Ani.." she said unsure of what she should answer.

"It's for you to continue writing.. I know you were upset about......" hyung stopped..

"Donghae oppa?" she continued looking down.. the whole room feels so gloomy now.. 

"Yoora-ah.." i said.. i was trying to comfort her but..

"It's okay Junhyung-shii" she said smiling up at me.. "He's not that important to me anymore. I should not be sad about him any longer.. I have you guys now.. and that's all that matters.." she continued making all of us happy.. making me proud of her for moving on.. 

"so you'll not stop writing, right?" Hyung asked.. Yes, we all were worried that she'll stop writing because of her heartbreak with Donghae.. she didn't write anything at all when she was with us.. not even a little bit.. 

"of course not... I love writing, i couldn't stop doing what i love.." she smiled so bright... 

"that's great!" i said kissing her cheeks..


Annyeong! thank you so much for supporting my fic.. 

btw, i have something to tell my readers!

STARTING NEXT WEEK OR MOST PROBABLY TOMORROW, I WILL STOP UPDATING FOR 3 WHOLE WEEKS. THIS IS BECAUSE MY END OF YEAR EXAM IS COMING UP. AS A STUDENT TEACHERS HAVE HIGH HOPES ON, I WANT TO MAKE THEM PROUD AND NOT DISAPPOINTED OF ME.. I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING...

I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS THE EXAMS FINISH.. :))