chapter 25

Silence

your POV

"that's a relief.." i said, i just saw Yoseob-shii glared at Junhyung-shii.. so i looked at junhyung-shii.. "is something wrong?" i said as i look at the two of them glaring at each other..

"ahh.. ani.. are you sleeping here again? tonight?" yoseob said excitedly grabbing my hand..

"ah ne.."  i said smiling.. i feel weird with him holding my hand.. so i pulled away...

Yoseob

why you pulled you hand away? T-T but never mind that.. hehe.. i have the whole day tomorrow to spend with her.. junhyung and the others have schedule.. hheheheheheeheheheheh

"junhyung-shii!" yoora-ah said.. wae is she talking to him.. talk to me too yoora-ah~~ 

"ne?" he said grinning at me.. why you!!

"do you have schedule tomorrow?" she ask..

"ah.. ne.." he said with a sad tone...

"Chincha? i guess i have to go home then early in the morning.." she sounded disappointed.

"wae? i don't have any schedule.. you can stay with me.." i said cheerfully..

"Chincha?" she said excited.. "hehe, okay then.. I'm going to take a bath now.. there's still sand sticking to my body..." she eye-smiled, standing up, walking to Doojoon hyung's room, or should call it their room... she's been sleeping here for i think 2 days now.. or is it 3 days.. 

when she was out of sight, i sat next to junhyung but he ignored me..

"junhyung..." i said..

"......"

"Junhyung!" i rise my voice..

"......." wae are you ignoring me..

"yah! junhyung!" i said as i hit him.

"mo?!" he sounded pissed..

"you interested in yoora-ah?" i asked him seriously...

Junhyung POV

now i caught him.. he's interested in her.. 

"ani, wae? you like her?" i said just to make sure..

"A-ani! it's just that you've been spending too much time with her.." he said awkwardly.. what a pabo.. huh.. 

"heh.. you jealous?" i said grinning..

"ani.. I have her all to my self tomorrow.. heheheeheheh.." he said, he accidentally told me that right... 

"mo?!" i said.. i was kinda pissed listening to that..

"A-ani!" he said scared of me...

"ahh! i feel so clean and fresh now!" yoora-ah said loudly walking to our direction after taking her bath..

Your POV

Junhyung-shii and Yoseob-shii had their eyes wide opened.. looking at me after i finished bathing.. 

"is...something...wrong?" i said slowly, as i sat on the sofa next to them..

Yoseob POV

Yoora-ah was wearing only a white singlet and a very short shorts... her skin was creamy white.. her hair wet.. she looks so y... i can't take my eyes off of her...

Junhyung POV

I've never seen her wear anything this revealing.. even though she has a small figure, but when she wear a white singlet and short shorts.. mahn! i can see she has the perfect curve... with her hair wet like that.. oh, she looks smoking hot!

"Junhyung-shii... Yoseob-shii.." she said softly waving her hands infront of us..

"uh?" we both said... i notice that Yoseob was shocked as i was... 

"I've been calling junhyung-shii and yoseob-shi's name for the third time now.." she said pouting...

"ah.. bian.. i was just tired from working.." Yoseob sat, moving his but next to Yoora-ah..

"oh, Yoseob-shii should rest then.." she said helping Yoseob to stand up, pointing to his room..

"ah.. ani.. I'm not sleepy yet.. hehe.." he said, smiling like a freak cause Yoora-ah just hold her hand.. 

"Junhyung-shii should take a bath too.. junhyung-shii will feel fresher.." she said as she sat back.. i can see Yoseob face was irritated that she's been talking to me since we arrived.. jealous much.. hehe

"i can take a bath later.." i said, grinning at yoseob..

Yoseob POV

ARGHH!!! I HATE YOU JUNHYUNG!!! just take the ing bath already.. i wanna be alone with yoora-ah!!

"yoora-ah.. what do you wanna do tomorrow?" i asked her just to make her stop looking at junhyung.. i stick my tough out at junhyung as i saw Yoora-ah was not looking at me while thinking.. junhyung just roll his eyes...

"hmm, mollayo.. how about Yoseob-shii?" she said as she smile.. hehe.. i love her smile.. so cute!

" let's go somewhere fun!" i said, excited..

"like where?" she said placing her hand on mine excited.. hehehehehehehehehehehehehe... i can't help it!! I'm blushing!

"ah.. um.. ah.. how about the amusement park?" i shuttered..

"i don't like amusement parks.. they have haunted houses.." she said pouting pulling her hands away.. 

"yoora-ah scared of ghosts?" me and junhyung grin..

"oh no!" she said covering ...

your POV

oh no! what did i just told them! they're smiling.. what are they gonna do to me?...... i can she them looking at each other with creepy smile on.... OMO~~


annyeong! i'm sorry i didn't update yesterday! even though that i promise to update more regularly TT

and kamsahamnida for subscribing and mostly commenting!! i love you guys!!^^

how was it? hehe ^^