chapter 19

Silence

At the dorm

Junhyung POV

Doojoon hyung lay Yoora-ah on his bed right after we arrive.. everyone was worried but not as worried as me and hyung. i followed hyung into his room. he tuck Yoora-ah in.. i walked next to him as he sat next to her. the other boys were at the door looking at her, worried.

"you guys should go to sleep now, I'll take care of Bunny-ah." hyung said. not looking at any of us. his eyes glued to her.

"ani! i want to take care of her too." Yoseob said.

"Andwae! you guys have schedules tomorrow, i don't. Go sleep and rest.!" hyung commanded.

"ne hyung...." yoseob and the others said, sad. but they still went to their rooms. afraid hyung will get mad.

"you too Junhyung.." hyung said.

"ani hyung, i don't have any schedules tomorrow.. let me stay.." i said, begging him.

hyung didn't say anything.. the next few minutes, it was all silence... None of us spoke, just staring at Yoora-ah's face... she looks so sad and pale... somehow... it hurts my heart to see her like this.

"bunny-ah was never a healthy girl.." hyung said with a said tone.

"what..do you mean hyung?"

"do you know why i ask her to stay with us?"

"waeyo?" i whispered looking down.

"the pain she's holding.. it's too much for her. .. she can break down anytime... I'm glad that i was with her when she fainted.. " hyung suddenly stopped.

"as cheerful as she looks, as happy her life might be to others eyes, how successful she is... the truth is, she's crying inside.. she'll never tell people when she's sad, not even me.. even though she's good in acting happy and cheerful but i know....... she's in pain.. during our school days, if i hadn't ask her to stay at my place... she'll never had the chance to write anymore.. her hand will stop moving.. she was treated like a trash at home, they only want the money she made from her book... That's how cruel her family is.. it's kinda sad for a girl like her, isn't it?.." hyung cherished yoora's face as he talk about her..

"why is that hyung? why are they cruel to her?" 

"about that, i don't know, she never told me...we'll just have to wait for her to tell us..." it was silent again... it's been hours now, yoora-ah hadn't move an inch... it was very terrifying...what if her heart stopped.... No junhyung! don't think of that! 

hyung fell asleep next to her, but i was still awake, i can;t seem to sleep.. i was just too worried... 

"you must have suffered a lot" i said as i cherish her face... her skin is soft and flawless. her eyes looks so sad, her nose so cute and perfect. her lips...lips... i run my fingers across her lips, so soft... then her bangs suddenly moved, i saw her scar... so this is the scar hyung saw. What happened to you yoora-ah? why am i so worried of you??...... yoora-ah...


the next morning

Your POV

my head hurts, my body aches, my hand feel like hell.. ... Ugh!! it's so cold in here, where am i? am i in Oppa's room again.. I opened my eyes, i am in oppa's room, but i can't see him anywhere... wait, there's a towel on my forehead.

"you're awake!" Junhyung-shii said as he opened the door.

"ne.." i smiled and tried to sit.

"it's okay, just lay down." he said sitting on a chair next to me.

Junhyung POV

again with her eyes.. what is it about her eyes!!!!

"so how are you feeling?" i asked as i removed the towel of her and feel her forehead.

"my hand still hurts but Gwenchanayo.. " she said smiling so cheerfully. she must have fell better after crying.. 

" that's great.." i smiled back.

"where's oppa?" she said as she sit.. looking straight into my eyes..

"ahh, he's in the kitchen, making us breakfast." i stuttered and immediately look away. i can't look straight into her eyes.. her beautiful eyes...

"Junhyung-shii! are you sick?" she said as she feel my forehead.. "wae you suddenly turned red?"

"A-AAni!" i said moving away from her.


I'm so SORRY for not updating.. *bows* it just that it's exam week. T_T

kamsahamnida for reading! subscribing! and most importantly commenting!! <3