chapter 32

Silence

your POV

it's been 2 weeks now, I've been spending it with beast.... I'm really glad, I'm seriously glad that i met them! Doojoon oppa is still caring too much of me, me and dongwoon-shii have been playing so much game together, Gikwang-shii have been helping me to be more fit, I'm still awkward with hyunseung-shii, yoseob-shii well we're much much closer to each other now. and Junhyung-shii, he's really really nice with me, he's been teaching me how to cook, ask me to help him with his rapping lyrics, he's been much more understanding than before and at times we'll talk more about our past.. 

but right now, I'm alone... all of them are out practicing for their next comeback.... i really don't know what to do anymore, i did the laundry, clean up all their rooms, clean the kitchen, arrange all their DVDs.. huh.. I'm laying on the sofa, looking at the ceiling.. there's nothing interesting on TV.. huh......... what to do~ what to do~ 

# ring~ ring! # 

my phone is ringing it must be oppa! hehe.. but when i look at the screen, it was an unsaved number.. so i just pick it up..

"yeoboseyo?" i said, answering the phone.

"is this Choi yoora?" a man's voice was heard.

"ne.. and this is?" i said..

"I'm the CEO of Cube, are you free right now?"

"ne!" i said..

"can you come to the Cube?" he said..

"sure!" i said

"ah, ne.. please don't tell beast about this okay, and try to not let them see you.." he said in a cheerful voice..

"ne!" i said before he hung up.

huh... why did the CEO of Cube called me? did i do something wrong maybe it's because I've been staying i beast's dorm.. am i in trouble?.. aigoo.. 


At the Cube

your POV

i have to sneak into the cube, right? just to avoid beast from seeing me.. but how the hell am i going to do that, I've never enter this building, how am i suppose to sneak.. aigoo... this is going to be hard..

I'm standing in front of cube now. so what do i do now?

"Annyeong haseyo.." a man greet me...

"ah.. annyeong haseyo!" i said and bowed 90 degrees...

"you're Choi yoora-shii, right? I'm beast manager.." he said smiling warmly..

"ne! It's nice to meet you manager...umm.aa.." i said.. what should i call him?..

"just call me manager oppa.." he said, signaling me with his hand to enter the entrance with him..

"ne manager oppa!" i said cheerfully..

We're in the main entrance now, i was still shock to see how big it was..

"wah!" i said looking around..

"hehe.. yeah it's big.. this way Choi yoora-shii.." he said pointing to a small hall way...

"just call me yoora-ah!" i said...

hallway after hallway... but i still don't know where we're going.. it was awkward since both of us don't know what to talk about.. 

"you must be wondering why were you called.." he said still looking upfront continuing his walk..

"ah ne..." i said, looking down at my shoes.

"don't worry, you're not in trouble.." he said smiling..

"ah.. that's a relief.." i said..

"here we are!" he said knocking on the door..

"who is it?" a man said..

"it's me with yoora-ah!" manager oppa said..

"oh.. come in!" the man said.. so i enter the room..

"annyeong haseyo!" i said bowing..

"ah ne.. come here, please sit.." he said politely, looking through papers..

"ne.."i said, sitting in front of him while manager oppa stand next to the man..

"so Choi yoora shii.." he said slowly pulling his head up..

"ne?" i said..

"heh! your face seems familiar...." he said..

"ne?" i said confuse..

"your  name too..." he said..

"ah I'm sorry, i must be rude.... annyeong haseyo! Hong Seung Sung imnida!" he said smiling warmly.. 

"ani.. gwenchana.. Choi yoora imnida!" i said bowing my head a little.. then smile widely at him..

"yah~ it is you... yoora-ah! don't you remember me?" he said..

"huh?"

"come on, i know that cute little dimples of yours anywhere.." he said somehow happy to see me..

"huh?" i said more confuse..

"it's me! seungsung Oppa! you used to always come and play at my house when you were a kid.." he said..

"chinchayo?! it's you oppa?!!" i said standing up..

"Chincha! come here and give oppa a hug!" he said.. so i ran around his table and hug him as tight as i can...

"I thought I'll never see oppa again" i said happy to see him... he was my Saviour when i was a kid.. when ever my parents are mad at me, i would always get some homemade cookies from his to cheer me up.. i love him!

"hahaha.. you've grown so much my little one.." he said.. "you've gotten more beautiful than ever.." he said cherishing my face..

"hehe.. you've gotten much much handsomer too oppa!' i said playfully..

"aish~ you know i like it when you compliment me.." he said..

"hehe.. " i hug him one last time and then let go..

"oh ya, about calling you.. I'm just really thankful to you.. you've been such a motivator for beast, they've been more active and much much happier ever since they meet you.. thank you so much for taking good care of them.." he said.. signaling me to sit back..

"aniya~ they're the ones who are taking care of me.." i said..

"heh.. still as kind as ever.." he said.. "hey, that reminds me.. do you wanna be our trainee?" he offered me..

"huh? i can't sing, and oppa knows that" i said..

"aiya.. not for singing, for acting.. i know how much you love to act.." he said.. aiya~ this guy really knows me well..

"chinchayo oppa?!" i said..

"sure! our company would be in such an honor to have you as our own actress.." he said smiling.. 


annyeong! kamsahamnida for all your support and patients.. ^^

so what do you think? would you want to accept the offer? ^^ comments please!