chapter 1

Silence

i looked at my clock, it was already 6 in the morning. i stood up and walked towards my window, looking down, seeing people busy getting ready to go to school and stuff. i found myself looking to nowhere out of my window, everything was just too noisy to me.. so i sat back on my bed noticing that i've finished reading my novel. i didn't get any sleep, it has been like this since 3 days ago. 

 

i walked to the mirror and saw my face, i  looked so messy and ugly. so i took some tee and shorts and went to take  a bath. when i finished, i went out of my room and notice that nobody was home. everyone went out without telling me anything, but i'm used to it now.

 

although i'm young, but i graduated from university already. that's why i'm alone at home now.. since i finished my book, i've decided to go to the book store a few blocks away. so i took my big nerd glasses and sling bag  and locked the door. 

 

as i was walking to the store, people were staring at me, maybe it's because i looked like a highschool girl who skipped school. i just ignored those stares and look straight like no one is looking at me. then as i was walking i saw my reflection on a cafe mirror, i stopped and i looked so ugly like a nerd that was about to have an exam but didnt study. "at least nobody will have the guts to flirt with me,"' i whisper to my self. 

 

yes, i hate it when people flirt with me, i just don't want anything to do with love anymore, since..........he left me. when that though of him came back, i can feel my eyes are filled with tears. but i tried my best to hold it, i know people will think i'm crazy if i started crying in the middle of the street. so i started to run so that people can't see my tears falling.


annyeong!, sorry if it's short and boring..

kamsahamnida for subscribing and for the commets.. ^^