Demanding revelation

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

The room to Elliot's office in the C.I.A headquarters slammed opened revealing a furious Eric. Behind him stood the C12 with bitter look on their faces. This scared Elliot a little, how threatening could they be?

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

Elliot tried to hide his fear by setting down the glass cup he was drinking from, "the meaning of what?"

Doo joon walked forward and slammed a folder on his table, "the masked man committed suicide just as we were about to apprehend them but that's not the main point. You want to know what is?"

"Would you care to enlighten me?"

"The 4 of them were once on the C.I.A's most wanted list but... They were supposedly caught and sentenced to death. Upon hearing Doo Joon's words, Elliot's eyes immediately widened. Dong Woon noticed this and immediately knew what Elliot was thinking.

"You know something don't you?" Elliot stood up and backed away to the wall but Jun Hyung ran forward and grabbed him by the neck. A few man in suits came in.

"PUT HIM DOW-!" They immediately shut up when Hyun Ae stood before them with Vinny and Gi Kwang at the back. "W-what do you wan- AH!" Hyun Ae immediately performed a lock on the man and just as his companions were about to back him up, Gi Kwang and Vinny took a stance before them.

"Move and he dies." They immediately froze.

"Tell me what you know." Allison was scared by Jun Hyung's tone; She had never seen him so intimidating before.

"I don't kno-"

"YOU KNOW. ONE OF THEM WAS PART OF THE TEAM THAT MURDERED MY PARENTS. THE SAME ONE THAT I THOUGHT WAS DEAD." The room was filled with silence. Jun Hyung was beyond agitated now. "Tell me... what you know..."

"... we haven been totally honest with you."