Hospital

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: Guys... Help me a bit will ya?

Which songs from the cube family do you think I should dance? I'm thinking about remixing a few songs... butttttttttttt im not that fantastic of a dancer and the only experience I ever had was with my after school activities. -sighs-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(They went to two hospitals cause there weren't enough doctors for the operation.)

"Hyun Ae... Hyun Ae..." Gi Kwang mumbled as he ran along the stretcher. As they approached the Operating Theater, a male nurse held him back.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you will have to stay here."

"Please..." Gi Kwang grabbed him by the shoulders, "you've got to save her..."

"We will do our best."

Gi Kwang watched as the guy ran into the room. He leaned against the wall and fell to the ground. "Hyun Ae... Please don't die... I haven't told you the truth... I need you..."

-------------------------------------------

"Y-yeow!" Jun Hyung shouted as the nurse applied medication on his leg. "Damn it hurts!"

"YAH! You're not the only one in pain so be a man!" Doo Joon winced a little as Sonya cleaned up his wound. "Are you... angry?"

"No, no one expected all of this to happen..." Sonya started to wrap a bandage around his wound. "I'm more worried about the kids..."

"The will be alright... right unnie?" Allison was trembling pretty hard.

"...I don't know."

Allison knew that it was serious. She knew it all along but she didn't want to believe it. Coming from Sonya... she was forced to face the truth. Tears began spilling out from her eyes.

"Come on...." Jun Hyung wrapped his arms around Allison, "let's go check on Gi Kwang."

-------------------------

"Gi Kwang!" Doo Joon called from afar as they approached him but he didn't look up. "Gi Kwang?" He shook him a little. "GI KWANG!"

Gi Kwang looked up, revealing his moist face. "H-Hyun.... will Hyun Ae be alright..." They had never seen Gi Kwang so.... broken before.

"She's a strong one but if she sees you like this... she'll loose spirit."

He was right. If he didn't support Hyuyn Ae, who would? He stood up straight and smiled a little, "thanks hyung." The other 3 smiled a little. It was nice to see Gi Kwang cheer up but someone HAD to remind them of the situation their in. Allison picked up her ringing phone.

"Yes? This is. What...? O-ok! Please keep me updated!" Allison looked up at the 4 pairs of eyes. "Dong Woon and Vinny are in trouble..."

------------------------------

"Jang Hyun Seung! Pleasedrink something if not thirst will get to you..." Gayle was there with Hyun Seung and the other agents. "Soo Yun... Xernie... you guys too..."

Soo Yun was hysterical. She kept screaming and pounding on Yo Seob's chest. "WHY WHY!" It pained Yo Seob so much to see Soo Yun in such a state but what could he do?

How would you feel if someone dear to you might possibly be dying?

"Dong Woon oppa..." Xernie couldn't stop her tears. She has never felt this weak before. huh? To realize you love someone only when they are in mortal danger. 

Hyun Seung just stood in the middle and stare at the Operating Theater in a daze. The one inside wasn't Vinny right? This was all a nightmare. "Yeah... This is all a nightmare..." He walked towards a wall and started banging his head hard against it. 

"H-HYUN SEUNG!" Gayle tried to pull him away. Even Soo Yun and Xernie looked up.

"HYUN SEUNG STOP IT!" Yo Seob grabbed him and with the help of Gayle, got him away from the wall. "LOOK AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE! YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED!"

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO!?" Yo Seob was slightly taken aback my Hyun Seung's outburst. "VINNY IS DYI-"

smack.

Soo Yun slapped Hyun Seung hard across the cheek. Hyun Seung held onto that spot and looked at her amidst his teary eyes. "Sis... she won't die."

As if on cue, doctors started rushing out of the door and the gang immediately surrounded the head doctor. "W-what's their condition?" Xernie stuttered. Scared as she was, she needed to know.

"We are preparing to do an emergency surgery to remove the bullet from Miss Lai's body. It's risky and I need the approval of the family. Mr Son is loosing a lot of blood and we are preparing some blood from the blood bank now. But the chances of them pulling through... are less then 50%."

A/N: Im thinking about killing off one of the characters ._.