Getting In

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

 

Hyun Seung walked to the front of the line with everyone else following behind much to the displeasure of the queuing crowd who soon began jeering at them.

“Yo, orange head! Get in the line if you want to get in the club!”

“Hey! You guys blind or something?”

Jun Hyung looked back, sending a death glare their way which immediately shut them out. “I’m sorry sirs and madams.” A huge muscular man stood before them in black shakes, spotting a bald head. Probably the bouncer? “But I would appreciate it if you get in the line.”

“I’m Jang Hyun Seung.”

“Yeah right, that’s what they all sa-“

“He’s Jang Hyun Seung.”

The voice came from behind the bouncer. A feminine figure appeared from behind him, bowing slightly at them. “Hey Gayle.”

“Young master.”

“H-he’s really Jang Hyun Seung!?” The bouncer was slightly taken aback, he didn’t think that someone as important as him did be in a club, much less in Korea. “I’m sorry! Please proceed in!” He stepped aside.

“This way please.” Gayle signaled for them to follow her in.

“VIP huh?” Sonya looked out at the dancing crowd. They were in a private room on the second level. The clear glass window gave them a clear view of the partying crowd but the crowd couldn’t see them. “Cool.”

“Even in the damn room the music is still so freaking loud…” Jun Hyung groaned, rubbing his ears.

“Really? This is my kind of place!” Allison skipped towards the door but Jun Hyung stopped her, pulling her back. She landed on his lap as he wrapper his arms around her.

“You’re not going out there.”

“Bu-“

“No buts.”

Allison sighed. Sometimes she didn’t know if a possessive Jun Hyung was a bad thing or a good thing.

“I have gathered the information you guys require.” Gayle placed a black file on the table. “Shall I begin?”

“You do that.” Vinny took off her jacket and threw it across the floor. “I’m out.”

“I didn’t say you coul-“

“I said I’m out.” She glared at Doo Joon. He merely sighed in defeat.

“Don’t get drunk.”

“Whatever.” She slammed the door shut.

“Seriously Hyun Seung, plan on apologizing anytime soon?” Doo Joon sighed, placing an arm around Sonya as she sat beside him. “Cranky girls are scary you know.”

“Shut up Yoon leader. Gayle, proceed with the briefing.” He walked to the window and leaned against it.

“The mask man you guys speak of has a weird pattern when visiting the club. He is always with ladies of different age group. When he comes, he comes here for 4 consecutive nights then leave until when he next appears. I can’t really point out any pattern. Also…”

Gayle’s voice drifted away from Hyun Seung as he looked out the glass windows. Crazy kids getting touchy, common. But something caught his eyes. Over at the bar, Vinny was with some red haired kid. She looked… drunk. “The hell…”

“What’s up? Masked man?” They all got up and looked out the window with Hyun Seung, immediately realizing what he was talking about. The red haired guy whispered something in Vinny’s ear and dragged her away to the dance floor. He was touching her and she didn’t seemed to care. And this was more than enough for Hyun Seung to get angry.

““I’m going in.”