Reapparance

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"As expected of Jang Hyun Seung! This place is the best!" Hyun Ae giggled as she ran into the mansion, Gi Kwang chasing after her.

"How is it, princess?" Hyun Seung smirked.

"Not half bad, could be better." Hyun Seung rolled his eyes and followed Vinny in.

"Guys... We're not here on a vacation!" Sonya tried to calm the 'kids' down but they all ran past her and barged into the mansion. "H-hey! Jeez..."

Doo Joon laughed and slid an arm around her waist, "they will be serious when they have to. Come on, let's go in."

------------------------

"All set up?" Dong Woon hugged Xernie from the back, burying his face in her hair as she typed away.

"Almost. Don't you have something to do?"

"Nope. I finished unpacking already. Just wanted to know if you need help."

Xernie sighed and sinked further into Dong Woon's back hug. "I'm fine."

----------------------------

"HYUN AE! TURNE OFF THE FIRE! TURN IT OFF!" Allison shrieked as she hid behind Vinny.

"H-how!?" Hyun Ae was all panicky while Soo Yun's attempts to approach the stove failed because of the heat. Who was the smart person who the fire before placing the pots!?

"What are they doing..." Sonya mumbled as she approached the kitchen with Doo Joon.

"Cooking dinner?" Gi Kwang shrugged his shoulders and leaned over the counter.

"More like burning down my house." Hyun Seung snickered but stopped immediately when Vinny glared at him. She walked to the stove and turned it off quickly.

"Great, we burnt the onions. Now what?"

"I will go get more onions for you guys." Sonya pushed Doo Joon's hand off her much to his dismay.

"I'll go too!"

"Stay here and look after the kids." Before he could protest, she was out of the door.

"...I hate you kids."

"We prefer mummy Sonya anyway," they chorused.

-----------------------------------

"The onions should be fresh enough, right?" Sonya wondered to herself as she walked into an alley. Suddenly, she felt someone grab her and push her against the wall. She tried to scream but the attacker covered >

"Well well. We meet again." Sonya immediately recognized him as the guy who tried to dance with her at Hyun Seung's party. He smirked and tried to force a kiss on her but she kept struggling.

"L-let me go!"

"You again?" He turned around, surprised, only to be punched in the face. The mysterious person grabbed Sonya by the hand and led her away. "Run!"

"C-COME BACK HERE! I WILL GET YOU!"

-------------------------------------

After running awhile, they finally stopped at a pond. Sonya was panting hard but she stopped to look at her saviour. Half of his face had a terrible burn mark.

"Y-your face..."

He gave a weak smile and sat on the edge of the pond, "run away if you want to. I know I am a beast."

"...No you're not."

His head shot up as he stared at Sonya wide eyed. "You saved me, how can you be a beast? Appearances aren't everything." She sat beside him. "You're Kenneth, right?"

"Y-you remember me!?"

"I recognized your voice," she smiled.

"Oh..." They sat in awkward silence when Kenneth's stomach started growling. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Ah! I know how to thank you! Why not come over for dinner?"

"Eh? Won't I be intruding?"

"It's alright, come on!" She grabbed Kenneth's hand and led him away.

---------------------------------------------

"Hmmm... Oh? New target? The final one... this should be fun."

----------------------------------------------

"Yah..." Jun hyung gulped, "this is bad... I can practically see the dark aura around Doo Joon.."

Everyone was crowding in the kitchen, observing the... awkward trio. Kenneth and Sonya were happily chatting away while Doo Joon was sulking silently beside her, being left out. 

"Better not get tangled in that mess. Vinny, done with the onions~?" Allison walked over to her and peered over the shoulder. "W-why are you crying!?"

Vinny turned around and glared at her, "because all of you are unwilling to cut the freaking onions! Ugh!"

Yo Seob sighed and walked to her, "let's all help out before the atmosphere worsens..." Soon enough, they finished preparing dinner. A wonderful spread was laid out but the silence in the air was... killing them.

Unless you count how Sonya was raving about how brave Kenneth was.

"S-Sonya... I think that's enough..." Kenneth was obviously shy.

"Indeed. He doesn't need THAT much praising."

"Doo Joon, what's wrong with you? This guy saved me, TWICE."

"So? You wouldn't let me go with you!"

"How would I know I would get into that mess!"

"How would you know if the streets are not dangerous!? OH RIGHT, YOU DON'T. THAT'S WHY YOU GOT ATTACKED TWICE."

Sonya slammed the table and stood up, glaring at him. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU."

"What's wrong with me?" Doo Joon snickered, "oh, nothing. Nothing at all."

"...Kenneth I'm sorry but I think you should leave."

"Yeah... It's getting late." He got up and headed for the door. Just as he was about to leave he turned around. "I will... come visit tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure!" Sonya smiled sweetly. But when the door closed, all hell broke lose. "YOON DOO JOON, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TODAY!?"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? SPEAK FOR YOURSELF."

"S-" Vinny stopped Soo Yun from speaking as Allison signaled everyone to go back to their rooms. 

"SEE? YOU CHASED EVERYONE AWAY. FANTASTIC JOB DOO JOON."

"Screw this." Doo Joon grumbled and walked to his room, leaving Sonya alone in tears.