Grouping?

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

 

A/N: The next few chapters are written with the help of purrrplehong13, especially the fight scenes! ♥♥♥

"Targets Acquired. Twelve o'clock." Hyun Ae whispered seriously in a wristwatch walkie-talkie.

"Keep a close distance." Gi Kwang commanded. "They're moving in."

"What... are you two doing?" Doo Joon  looked behind the couch where Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang were ‘hiding’.

Gi Kwang and Hyun Ae just grinned. "This gadget is so cool!" Gi Kwang said.

Doo Joon sighed. "Seriously, guys, it's not that-"

"Hyung? What does this do?" Yo Seob blinked, holding up huge nerdy glasses.

"Yah! Stop going  through the-"

"Cool!" Sonya giggled when she saw a necklace that could be used as a tracer.

"Seriously guys." Doojoon said. "We're just borrowing this for the mission from the idiots in the real CIA. DON'T-" he stopped, looking at Vinny, who was going through the gadgets. She yelped when she touched an electric shocker. "-do something stupid like that."

Hyun Seung snickered as Vinny glared at him. "Idiot Jang." she muttered, looking away.

"Okay, now that I have all your attention, I'll begin." Doojoon announced. “Since this visit to the club would probably be the first of many to come, we will take turns going in. For today, Hyun Ae, Gi Kwang, Yo Seob and Soo Yun will be patrolling on the outside. Gi Kwang and Yo Seob will be in charge. I trust you guys can get that done?”

"Of course!" Yo Seob smiled, putting a hand over Soo Yun’s shoulder.

“Xernie will be working on overall duty today, keeping everyone in touch and reporting crucial information. Dong Woon, you are to stay with her and protect her.”

“Why am I stuck with him again…”

“Yay~ I get to be with Xernie!”

“The rest of us will head in to the club. Oh yeah, Hyun Seung, get us a private room will ya?”

“Sure.” He flipped open his phone, pushing some buttons.

“One more things, everyone will keep in contact through the wristwatches. There’s a button on every wristwatch you can activate when you get into trouble.”

"Wristwatches and Dresses aren’t exactly the perfect combination.” Allison rolled her eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

“Those girls going the club tonight will wear this necklaces.” He placed a blue, green and red necklace on the table. “Happy?”

“That’s more like it~” Allison grabbed the blue and with the help of Jun Hyung, she got it on.

“You guys better not spoil it if not the CIA idiots will screw us up.” Doo Joon helped Sonya put on the green necklace. “You look beautiful hun.”

“SERIOUSLY, PLEASE GET A ROOM.” Everyone shouted.

“YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS!!!!” He puffed his cheeks, crossing his arms beside his blushing girl friend. “Anyway, those going in the club today will head there in a limo. Those on ‘PATROL’ and ‘ADMIN’ will head there in a van. Let’s go.”

“Yes, sir!” They all saluted and proceeded out the doors. Just as Hyun Seung was about to exit, 4 pairs of arms pulled him aside.

“What the hell…” He looked up and saw Gi Kwang, Hyun Ae, Soo Yun and Yo Seob.

“I thought we agreed to apologize to them!” Hyun Ae hissed.

“Why should I apologize to someone who called me Idiot Jang!”

“She’s been like this since young…” Soo Yun sighed.

“I can tell.”

“You better apologize to my sister in-law!”

“Shut up Yo Seob.” He began walking to the door.

“Dude! Do you want me to give you classes on how to be a gentleman?” Gi Kwang shouted out to him.

“Did that when I was 10 babo.”