A part of the case solved?

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"You really should think twice about going against the five of us." Hyun Ae poked the head of the corps- opps! I meant Doo Joon! Well no one could really tell the difference as he lay 'dead' on the ground. How did this happen? Simple! Jun Hyung's high kick, Vinny's jump attack, Gi Kwang's straight punch, Hyun Ae's karate chop and Dong Woon's final blow. Try dodging all of that safely! 

"You brats..." Doo Joon panted as Sonya helped him up, laughing at how adorable, yes, adorable, her boyfriend looked right now. She helped him on to the chair and the others quickly got seated. "VINNY, GI KWANG, SEE HOW U INFECTED EVERYONE WITH YOUR IDIOT VIRUS!"

"I can understand why they do it though," Jun Hyung smirked. "It's fun."

"Wh-"

"HAHA~ A PATHETIC HYUNG~!" Dong Woon literally rolled on the floor laughing. 

"You guys..." Doo Joon immediately froze when the 5 of them gave him an evil glare. Maybe he should just let it rest this once. "Alright, spill. What have you guys got."

"Well, I've got a name for the case!"

"What Gi Kwang? The clubbing case?" Doo Joon rolled his eyes.

"I was thinking... fair tale murders." 

Doo Joon raised a questioning eyebrow. Fairy tale murders? Looks like someone still lived in their dreams. "Honestly Gi kwang, how old ar-"

"Mulan was mentioned in Eun Hee's storybook. In Hee Young's letters she mentioned a prince called her Princess Ariel. Now slowly think back people. I'm sure I don't have to say everything out. After all, disney's fairy tales are quite popular right?"

Everyone's eyes widened as realization hit them. The murders... the scenarios... 

"Cinderella wore a glass slipper. She wore a blue dress. Her clothes were like rags and her room was a mess... She left the chat room at midnight..." Soo Yun tried hard to recall everything from the chat.

"Hyun Jae's schoolmates were jealous of her beauty and tried hard to disfigure her. She had animals stuffed in her and she died by poisoning. Snow White's beauty was second to non, animals loved her, the poison apple and she wore a blue and yellow dress..." Vinny gulped at the creepiness of the situation.

"Mulan." Sonya tried hard to stop herself from crying at the cruel reality before them. "Eun Hee was forced to take over the company as her father was in a bad condition... China is famous for its flowers and Mulan was drawn in a red dress before..."

"Yoona was forced to married someone else to save everyone in her company. But she actually had someone in her eye. Sounds a little like... Jasmin from Aladdin? Come to think of it Yoona wore a slightly more revealing turquoise dress then the other victims?" Allison tilted her head to the side.

Xernie sighed, completing the story. "Hee Young was unable to walk on her own two legs and she had a beautiful voice during her blessed life. A beach death scenario. Victims voice banks cut out. Little mermaid's Ariel much?"

The room was silent with tension. A big part of this case has been revealed bringing them closer to solving the case. "Hurry up and move on with the next evidence, we have to end all this soon!" Doo Joon tapped his fingers impatiently on the table. 

"We noticed a little something on his club appearance dates." Dong Woon took out and started pointed at the top of the pictures. "15th December, 15th January, 16th February, 21st March and finally 22nd April."

"Dates....? AH!" Sonya took out a calculator and started calculating. "Assuming that its also by countdown... 31-16, 15-14 and so on... This dates are countdowns too! Something like... Number of days in the previous months minus two times the number of victims in the next murder?"

"Bingo!" Dong Woon smiled and snapped his hand. "So assuming that really is the pattern, the next day should be..." He started scribbling on the board. "25th May."

"That's still 5 days from now..." Doo Joon bit on his lower lip. "Anything else?"

"Well I was going to tell you guys me and Soo Yun are skipping the club tomorrow night because we found people who might help us with the case."

"Explain yourself Yo Seob."

"We were on chat and this bunch of people were really worried about Eun Ae. They seem to know a lot about her. We are meeting them tomorrow night at the park."

Doo Joon nodded, showing his approval. "Jun Hyung?"

"Well, we narrowed down the list of suspects." Jun Hyung smirked, glee clearly showing on his face.

"WHAT!?" This was absolutely crucial to the case so of course Doo Joon was nervous.

"In her diary, Yoona gave a very important clue that she herself didn't see. The masked man knew about her engagement even though it wasn't publicly announced. The only time her engagement was announced was at the christmas party then even the Jang family attended."

"That party? Well I will help you narrow it down further. Hyun Jae saw the guys business card. His name starts with the letter K. So I guess... I will be getting the list?" Hyun Seung leaned against the wall.

Perfection.

Thats the only word Doo Joon could use to describe his team as of now. The C12 of Cube Investigations Associations. Young but deadly. The criminal better prepare himself well. 

A/N: JJANG~ A MAJOR PART OF THE CASE REVEALED! Oh btw ... Im really interested to know how you guys would address the other couples since you call vinny and hyunseung vinseung. I call Gi Kwang and Hyun Ae HyunKwang! (GiAe sounds a bit weird ~A~)