The trouble and maknae couple; Day 1

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Flashy." That's the only word that came out of Vinny's mouth when she saw Hyun Seung's private jet. It had "Jang Empire" written in bold golden words across the plane.

"Wow brother-in-law! This is so awesome!" Soo Yun giggled as she pulled Yo Seob up the plane with her.

"THIS REALLY IS THE BEST~!" Yo Seob screamed out loud before disappearing into the jet.

"Impressive enough, Princess?" Hyun Seung smirked as he ushered her into the plane.

"Whateverrrrr Prince Jang." She rolled her eyes and followed him in, only to be greeted by 10 air stewardess. 

"Welcome Young master Jang and friends!" This was really something else but then again, The Jang family was one of the top 10 richest families in the world so I  guess this is... common? They got seated in the 'living room' of the plane. "Dear passengers, the flight will take around 12 hours. We are expected to reach at around 4 am in to the night. Please use the private rooms and entertainment rooms to your disposal. Thank you."

"I think we should all get some rest. We did work through the night last night." Soo Yun expressed her concern. "Yo Seob oppa... you look tired."

Yo Seob didn't have the heart to tell Soo Yun that it was the baggages fault. After all, he would just get 'killed' by Vinny. "H-haha... Must be last night... L-let's go to sleep~ I will take the second room and Soo Yun will take the first, ok?"

"I will take the first, Soo Yun will take the second and you boys can decide whatever." Vinny walked off with Soo Yun apologizing before following her.

".... Sis-in-law is mean...."

"Why did I even fall for her...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Yun felt something creep in to the bed and she was about to scream when a hand covered her and turned her over. "Y-Yo Seob oppa!"

He smile and pecked her cheek, causing her to blush big time. "Come to think of it we never slept together before huh? Might as well take this chance! A queen size bed in a plane. Seriously... the Jang family..." He shook his head in feign disappointment.

Soo Yun giggled, "If big sis found out you're so dead!"

"For you, anything is worth it~" Yo Seob pulled her closer and buried his face in her neck. "I love you, Soo Yun."

"I love you too." She kissed the top of his head and just like that, they fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vinny rubbed her eyes and grabbed her phone. 7pm... Probably time for dinner. She was hungry anyway. Time to go disturb the rich idiot. She walked out of her room and slowly opened the door.

...Only to be greeted by all 10 stewardess bending over Hyun Seung's bed, whispering.

"Awww~ He is so cute when he sleeps!"

"And he is rich too! A real prince~!"

"Hey hey! He is still single right?"

"No he isn't." They turned around as their eyes met a glaring Vinny. She took a deep breath. "JANG HYUN SEUNG WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

Hyun Seung immediately jumped out of bed and almost bumped into one of the stewardess as they shrieked.

"A-ah! Prince Jang! W-we were just waking you up for dinner!" One of them gulped.

"Huh... Oh ok..." Hyun Seung rubbed his eyes immediately gaining the swoons of the ladies. Except one. 

"JANG HYUN SEUNG I HATE YOU!" Vinny slammed the door and walked out. 

"S-sis!?" Soo Yun came out of her room with Yo Seob peeking from behind her. "Yo Seob oppa! S-sis! This isn't what you're thinking..."

"WHATEVER!" Vinny stomped off further down the corridor and soon enough, Hyun Seung came out chasing after her with the bunch of worried ladies behind him.

"Oi! Vinny Lai!" Hyun Seung grabbed her wrist and was immediately flipped to the ground.

"A-AH! HYUN SEUNG!" Yo Seob rushed to help him up.

"Oi...."

Vinny got into a stance. "I will let you guys play 2v1. Fight first. Talk later."

------------------------------------------------------

A small boy was playing on the farm when something in the air caught his eyes and he ran to his parents, pointing at it. 

"Hmmm? What is it so- Isn't that plane moving about a lot... Is it going to crash...?"