Ready, Go.

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

Hyun Ae walked around in the forest with no destination in mind. "Why..." Maybe if she banged her head into a tree she might wake up and find all this to be a bad dream? Maybe, just maybe...

Who is she kidding.

A hand grabbed her from behind, "Don't move, or you will die."

She smirked. Normally she would have this guys begging on his knees but now, she couldn't care less. "What are you going to do? me? Kill me? Go ahead. I don't give a damn anymore."

----------------------------------------------------

Gi Kwang bit on his lower lip nervously. How did it come to this? It was all his fault and now, Hyun Ae was in trouble. "Please be safe..."

"You're one to talk."

Gi Kwang looked up at Xernie who was glaring at him. Xernie was absolutely furious. Over the course of the previous 3 days, she had grown close to Hyun Ae.

"X-Xernie..." Soo Yun pulled her back a bit. "Please calm down..."

Xernie shook Soo Yun off and went back to monitoring the CCTVs. Allison mumbled, "Area 1 clear.... Area 2 clear... Area 3 cle- Wait, what is this." Allison squinted her eyes a little. "Xernie! Area 6, Camera 5,7,8."

The camera views widened on the screen and everyone gathered behind Allison. "Doo Joon, we got our targets!"

Doo Joon nodded and looked at his team. "This is a rescue mission. Our target is in the shed in area 6. We will split up and break into the location from different sides. The melee team will head in from 4 different directions.Gi Kwang, you're following me in from the south. Vinny take north. Dong Woon, east. Jun Hyung, the west is yours. 1 sniper will follow each melee personel. Sonya is with us. Hyun Seung, Vinny. Yo Seob and Jun Hyung and finally Soo Yun with Dong Woon. I will take charge of the melee team and Yo Seob will take charge of the sniper team. Allison will be the commanding officer. Whatever you do, go crazy but stay alive. HEAD OUT!" The saluted him and ran out of the room to get ready. "AJ, meet us at the main door." GI Kwang nodded and went out of the room.

"You purposely made him follow you." Allison put on her earpiece as Xernie handed Doo Joon his.

"He isn't the AJ we know right now."

A/N: RESCUE MISSION GOGOGOGOGO!