The trouble and maknae couple Day 2

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

Yo Seob winced in pain when Soo Yun rubbed medicine into one of his wounds. "A-ah! Sorry oppa..." He gave her a pat on the head and smiled, shaking his head to show that everything was alright.

"You sis... Is... Ruthless..." A dead Hyun Seung groaned, his body sprawled on the bed in the guest room.

"Shut up. You should have locked your damn door in the plane." Vinny came in and threw a warm towel at him to place on the wound on his cheek. 

"And you should have listened to my explanation before almost killing all of us in a plane crash..." Hyun Seung gave a small shriek at the pain from the compression. That killed Vinny a little on the inside. 

"Well I'm sorry..." Vinny slammed the room door and went to her bed room.

"Dude, you're the worse." Yo Seob rolled his eyes.

"Aish..." Hyun Seung got up and left the room leaving Soo Yun and Yo Seob alone.

"Do you think they will be alright?"

"Yeah. After all, aren't quarrels their thing?" Yo Seob hugged Soo Yun close to him, trying to rid her of worry.

"Seriously... I wish big sis was more matured. Sometimes she doesn't know how to express her true feelings."

"She should take lessons from me."

"Why?"

"Because I know how to express 'I love you'." Yo Seob smiled and kissed Soo Yun on the lips. 

"Oppa you are so cheesy."

"And that's why you love me."

He felt himself smile as he felt her smile against his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Seung silently sneaked room and saw Vinny hiding under her stitch blanket, mumbling some incoherent words. He went closer in an attempt to hear her words. "Idiot idiot idiot JANG!" She threw her blanket up into the air and pounced onto him causing him to fall to the ground.

"YAH! MY WOUNDS ARE BAD ENOUGH ALRE-" He stopped crying when he noticed how moist Vinny's face were. So she was crying huh? "Aish... Stupid girl..." He got up carrying her and they both lay on the bed with her face buried in his chest. "Yah, stop crying."

She didn't reply and they went without talking for minutes.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah yeah. Go to sleep. It's 6 am now and we got to wake up at 10 am."

"I love you."