The Couple who can never get a room/Possessive Couple Day 2

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Should we get some sweets for the kids back home?"

"Yeah! Especially for Hyun Ae! Sweets sent her into a major sugar rush!"

"Yah, aren't our girlfriends behaving like mothers..." Jun Hyung sighed as he and Doo Joon continued 'watching over' theirs girls from across the street store.

"I think it's cute." Doo Joon chuckled as Sonya shut her eyes tight from the sourness of a candy she popped into .

"Old man."

"What?"

"N-nothing!" Jun Hyung got up, walking towards the girls with Doo Joon following behind.

"Almost Junnie, what sweets do you think they will like?"

"Just buy some horrible sweet and kill their taste buds." The 3 of the erupted into laughter. That was a really tempting plan.

"Let's just get a jar of popping candy for each of them. They come in different flavors, no?" Sonya nodded, showing approval to Doo Joon's suggestion and they began picking out a few jars. "Oh yeah, when are you guys heading back?" Doo Joon directed the question at Jun Hyung as he paid for the candy.

"Tonight, on a private jet prepared by Cube. Want to join us?"

"A tempting offer. I can't stand the students at the dorm." Doo Joon opened the door, allowing everyone to leave the store.

"I kn- hey, do you head that?" Jun Hyung stopped and looked around.

"Something wrong? Sonya caught up to him.

"A crying sound."

The other 3 looked at each other in surprise and closed their eyes to focus on their hearing. Sure in the buzzing streets of Tokyo it was hard to hear a distinct sound but being the Cube agents they were, they caught it.

"This way." Jun Hyung ran with the others trying to catch up to him.

--------------------------------------------------

"A-are you ok?" Sonya ran up to the injured boy in the alley. He was crying and he had a wound on his knees. Jun Hyung clutched his fist tightly, walking towards the boy.

"Ju-" Doo Joon was stopped by Allison who shook her head. 

"Are you ok kiddo?" Jun Hyung held the young boy close as Sonya treated his wound.

"I-I can't find my mummy..." He sniffed.

"No worries, we will find her for you. I promise. Kae?" Jun Hyung smiled.

"Isn't Jun Hyung being really really soft?" Doo Joon whispered to Allison.

"He understands the sadness the boy is going through."

"What?"

"When Jun Hyung was 10..."

-FLASH BACK-

"Mummy...?" Little Jun Hyung mumbled as his mother placed him in a trash can in the alley. "Don't leave me..."

"Hush baby, hush." She smiled but tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Honey, they are coming. We have to run now if not they will find Jun Hyung too." 

"I-I know..." The lady stood up and she was about to walk away with the man but...

"MUMMY! DADDY! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Jun Hyung tried to climb out of the trash can but he was too small.

The lady ran towards him and hugged him. "I'm sorry baby but you've got to live on. Please... Live..."

The man held Jun Hyung's hand, his husky voice was hoarse. "Son, be brave, ok?" Jun Hyung didn't understand much but he just nodded. "Stay silent. We will be back for you." And with that they were gone.

Jun Hyung waited and waited but to no avail. A Cube agent found him as that area had become the scene of a massacre and his parents were a part of the victims list. But little Jun Hyung didn't cry when he was told his parents were dead. Instead, he joked with the agent. He didn't cry, he wouldn't. After all, he promised his daddy to be brave and his mum to live.

-END FLASHBACK-

----------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for finding my son!" The lady bowed towards Jun Hyung. 

The little boy bounced over to his side and gave him one final hug. "Thank you onii-chan!(Big brother in Jap)" He smiled and left the police station with his mother.

"Well that's a job well done!" Allison smile and gave Jun Hyung a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah~" Jun Hyung laughed. "Shall we head back? We've got to pack and stuff... Doo Joon you joining us?" 

Doo Joon was still thinking about Jun Hyung's past. Honestly, his group has some of the most courageous members. "Yeah. I kinda miss those brats anyway!"