C12 Day 4 (1/?)

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Hmmm... So, what happened?" The girls were in Hyun Ae's room eyeing her curiously.

"Ummm... nothing?"

"Oh of course!" Allison clapped her hands together. "You and Gi Kwang are completely avoiding each other and you expect us to believe it's nothing!"

Xernie rolled her eyes, "she lied that she had a boyfriend"

"Oh she lie- YOU WHAT!?" Allison's face was dangerously near Hyun Ae's as she backed away, afraid of her unnie.

"W-what....?"

"I can't believe it. You lied about having a boyfriend even though you're mad in love with him!?" Vinny face palmed herself.

"Ahh.... I wonder if Gi Kwang is alright..." Being the umma of the team, Sonya was getting really, REALLY worried.

"Don't blame her... She is pitiful enough already!" Soo Yun rushed to pat Hyun Ae on the back.

"I really screwed myself up this time didn't I?" The girls nodded back, agreeing with her statement. "Aish!!!"

"Just give him that gift you got him." Xernie was almost sure that Hyun Ae had totally forgotten about the item in the teal box.

"Gift? What gift?"

Hyun Ae took out the teal box and showed its content to everyone in the room and the girls started squealing.

"That's so nice!"

"Gi Kwang is sure to understand!"

"But I can't find a chance to give it to him and right now his mood is too bad..." Hyun Ae pouted as she tucked the gift safely into her jeans pocket.

"Hmmmm.... Mood huh... That could be arranged." Allison smiled gleefully. 

"A-Alli...?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Name, Lee Gi Kwang. Date and time, 23rd May 2011 1239 hours. I'm sorry mam but your son is dead." Yo Seob placed a hand on Doo Joon's shoulder immediately earning a slap from him.

"Don't joke about this!" 

"I was just trying to lift the mood..." Yo Seob sulked.

"You're an idiot you know!" Jun Hyung hissed. He was hiding at a corner with Hyun Seung and Dong Woon in some secretive conversation. "Couldn't you have phrased it better! You're a negotiator for god's sake! Where are your nice words!"

"I'm sorry! I tried telling him but all he said was..." Doo Joon placed his elbow against the wall with his hand on his fore head in some cool pose looking down. "'No, it's alright, don't lie to me.' EVERY SINGLE TIME!" His 'acting' earned him a roll of the eyes from his two hyungs.

"Anyway what are we going to do now. He doesn't believe anyone and he is completely avoiding Hyun Ae. How did this happen in 3 days!" Hyun Seung frowned. 

"You ask me, I'll ask the oxygen."

"Shut up! You were with them the whole ti- Hmm? A text from Vinny?" Dong Woon and Jun Hyung leaned over Hyun Seung to get a peek of the text. A wide grin spread across their faces as they walked towards the rest of the group. "Hey, anyone interested in heading to a private beach?"