C12 Day 4 (6/?)

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"I guess this vacation ain't so bad." Doo joon called out from the bathroom. Sonya smiled as she put on some facial cream. 

"Yeah, we finally got our own room." Sonya chuckled. She turned around when she heard the door of the bathroom open and let's just say she went to major blush mode. Why? Why don't you try looking at Doo Joon with nothing but a towel around his waist. "Wear your pants damn it." She threw a pair of pants at him and turned back to her cream. He chuckled.

"Ok, I'm done." 

Sonya turned around only to have Doo Joon grab her off her feet and throw her on the bed. He was on top of her as she lay down on the bed.

"Yoon Doo Joon!" She laughed, how childish could he be?

"I'm sorry I'm exited about finally having a room with you." He smirked and was about to lean in for a kiss but you know, always happens.

"AHHHHHH!"

"WHAT NOW." Doo Joon jumped out of bed and headed for the door followed by a flushed Sonya.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HA I WIN!"

"AH SCREW YOU! YOU'RE USED TO THIS!"

"WEREN'T YOU ALWAYS SAYING YOU'RE THE BETTER FIGHTER!"

"SHUT UP!"

"No wonder you lost today~" Hyun Seung stuck his tongue out at Vinny. What were they quarreling about? Well... Vinny lost again. This time, virtually.

"Grrr!" Vinny got up and cracked her knuckled causing Hyun Seung to back off a little.

"Y-yah..." 

"AHHHHHH!"

"Whoever was that, they had Hyun Seung's thanks. "C-come on, someone's in trouble."

-------------------------

"AHHHHHH!"

"Did someone just scream..." Allison rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed only to be pulled back down by Jun Hyung.

"Who cares... Ouch!" Allison smacked his head hard and pulled him out of bed.

"Don't be a douche and get your out of this room this instance!"

"Whoever that is, he or she is in serious trouble..." Jun Hyung mumbled as he followed Allison out of the room.

-------------------------

"Soo Yun~!" Yo Seob chirped as he hugged Soo Yun. 

"Oppa... I'm trying to get some work done here..." Yes, believe it or not, Soo Yun was studying. Why? I don't know, you ask her.

"Why are you studying when you're an agent?" Nevermind, Yo Seob just helped you to ask her.

"Because technically I'm still a student and I don't know when I have to head back to school."

"B-but we're on vacation!!!

"And vacation is the only time I get to stu-"

"AHHHHHH!"

Yo Seob and Soo Yun looked at each other and ran out of the room.

--------------------------------------------

Xernie was sleeping soudly in her own room when a scream awoke her.

"AHHHHHH!"

She sat up on her bed only to have her lips meet another pair. She opened her eyes as it slowly adjusted to the light. Seeing who it was, she scurried to the back of her bed. "S-SON DONG WOON!"

Subsonciously, Dong Woon's hands when up to his lips. He hurried out of the room and left Xernie, there, stunned. "W-what... AH THE SCREAM!" Xernie threw off her covers and headed out of the room