Get Ready

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

21st January 2011

"Doo Joon ah." Jun Hyung looked at the leader who was writing down some things. "Are you sure about our investigation roles?"

-FLASHBACK-

"I'll now announce the roles." Doo Joon stood up, "I won't be going undercover so I can readily give comments. Along with Jun Hyung, Hyun Seung, Dong Woon, Soo Yun, Xernie and Hyun Ae we will be visiting the homes of the victims for clues. The rest of you will work undercover."

-END FLASHBACK-

"Honestly," he sighed, "I'm not so sure myself. We managed to get a job slot in Nan Inc and Kim and Co thanks to Hyun Seung's connections. Out of everyone, Sonya is more matured mentally so it only seems right to put her in a major company like Nan Inc. Allison has the kind of appeal that makes people give in to her, so she should be able to get around easily in Kim and Co. Then there are Park Eun Ae, Geum Hee Young and Kim Hyun Jae's schools. Yo Seob is able to access and create plans out of any situation so he should blend in perfectly in Park Eun Ae's school. Besides, he always gets away with Aegyo. Kim Hyun Jae's school is full of rebels. Vinny is good at fighting and she often works undercover, she will fit in perfectly. Guem Hee Young's school is full of girls. Gi Kwang will be able to work it out with his charm."

While Doo Joon was explaining, those not involved in undercover work got seated.

"I honestly thought I was going to be sent undercover since I'm the youngest and I'm still a student." Soo Yun sighed.

"You're a sniper type, no good with hand to hand combat. I on the other hand have the mind of an ex criminal. I'm better off investigating." Hyun Ae ruffled Soo Yun's hair.

"We need Xernie to work on the computers." Hyun Seung pointed at her.

"Speaking of which..." Doo Joon's mouth twitched, "WHERE ARE THOSE BRATS! THEY WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND WORK!"

"WE'RE HERE ALREADY SO SHUT UP!"

Everyone turned around to see Gi Kwang glaring at Doo Joon. He was wearing a short sleeve white shirt with the first 2 buttons undone. His black pants had chains hanging on the side."

Dong Woon chuckled when he saw how red Hyun Ae's face was, "Lady killer indeed."

"I'm done too~" Yo Seob ran into the living room. He had a collar shirt with baby blue pants. He took a sit beside Soo Yun and grinned at her playfully, "Don't I look cute?"

"Y-yeah..." Soo Yun could feel the heat rising to her cheeks.

"AH! Soo Yun is blushing~!" Vinny teased as she walked down the stairs. She was wearing a red hairband which went perfectly with hed black school blouse and red checkered tie and skirt. Beside her was Allison and Sonya.

"My makeup is perfect right?" Allison winked cheekily. She had her beautiful brown hair down and wore a black puffy tube dress accompanied by a white blazer. Formal yet y. Well, at least that's what Jun Hyung thought.

"D-do I looke ok?" Sonya asked Doo Joon. She was wearing a white tube with a black blazer and a tight pencil skirt that stopped above her knees. She had her hair up in a bun and the make up by Allison completed the look.

"You look perfect."

"GET A ROOM!" Everyone groaned.

"You guys are just jealous~" Doo Joon stuck out his tongue."

"We're taking our cars to school, see ya~" Yo Seob waved and followed Gi Kwang out.

"Come on Allison, I'll give you a lift."

"Ok." Allison followed Jun Hyung to the garage.

Doo Joon grabbed Sonya by the wait, "I'll drive you there. Vinny, need a ride?"

"O-"

"I'll drive her there." Hyun Seung grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her away.

"H-hey! Aish! Bye Soo Yun!" Vinny waved at her sister.

"Have fun~" Soo Yun giggled.

"Oh well, you 4 find out the addresses of the victimes. When Jun Hyung, Hyun Seung and I get back we will go visit their houses." A slam of the door and only 4 were left.