Getting To Work

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: I just woke up like... 10minutes ago? My mind is still blank urghhh . And sorry about the mix up between Allison and Sonya, That chapter was written after midnight so my mind was pretty much brain dead by then -sighs- yay for major screw up.

Yo Seob walked into school and proceeded to the teacher's room. He spoke into the intercom, "Hi teachers~ May I come in?"

"Who is it? Students are not allowed in the teacher's room!"

"Yang Yo Seob."

"Yo Seob? Oh hold on a minute cutie! I will come open the door." Yo Seob grinned, too easy.

A female teacher came out and brought him in and all the teachers started crowding around him. Heck, he didn't even know some of them and the male teachers were just pure creepy...

"Teachers, do you happen to know a certain Park Eun Ae?"

"Park Eun Ae.... Who is that?"

"Sounds so familiar though..."

"Ah! She was from my class! The girl who was murdered right?"

Yo Seob turned to look at the lady in her 30's. He flashed a smile, "Can you tell me more about her?"

"O-of course!" The teacher blushed, Yo Seob's aegyo really knew no boundaries. "That girl's mother left her when she was young. Her father remarried when she was 6 but a year later he died of cancer... Poor girl... There's a lot of rumors going around that she's abused at home."

"Hmmm..." That will totally explain Jun Hyung's description of the room.

-----------------------------------------

When Vinny arrived at school, a group of thugs were already waiting for her. As one of them was about to hit her she glared at them, "You dare?"

Slowly the thugs back off, just as they were about to run away, Vinny yelled, "Stop there or I will throw you guys in the dustbin."

Slowly, they went back to her, "Y-yes boss?"

"Tell me about a girl called Kim Hyun Jae."

The thugs had amused looks on their faces, "Ah that girl? Ji Young and her gang constantly bully her in school cause of her beauty. Trying to disfigure her face and stuff. It was really amusing to see them bully that girl. Such a beauty but didn't know how to stand up for herself. Pathetic." They all started laughing. 

Vinny threw her bag to the ground scaring the thugs, "I on the other hand am not amused at all. Bring Ji Young and her "gang" here." The boys looked at her silently, "NOW." They started running for dear life. 

--------------------------------

Sonya walked through the corridors of the company with a few files in her hands. "So much work so much work..." She grumbled. She walked past a big silver room but hurried back to it when she noticed the name plate. "Nae Eun Hee... Ah! The victim!" Sonya looked around to see if there was anyone around. She tried to open the door but it was fingerprint locked. "Ughhh... ah!" She took out her compact powder and put some powder on the fingerprint scanner then placed her thumb on it. Ding! She got in! Carefully, she opened the door. "T-this place is a mess..."

-------------------------------

Allison was in her cubicle thinking about the morning scene with Jun Hyung. "Aish..." She ruffled her hair, "Better get to work." A male co worker walked by but she stopped him, "Hey you~ Can I ask you a few questions?"

"O-of course Allison!" He seemed pretty damn happy that Allison was talking to him.

"Can you tell me about Kim Yoona?"

At that moment his face became sad. "Oh. Kim Yoona? If I'm correct she was suppose to marry a tycoon next month but then she died."

"I know that already you idiot." Allison thought.

"Oh! And she always had that very sad look on her face even though she had everything a girl could want."

"... A sad look?"

------------------------------

As usual, the girls surrounded Gi Kwang. He decided to use this chance to find out more about Hee Young. "Hey ladies, you know Hee Young?"

The girls look at each other with sad faces. "Hee Young... She was a very good friend... It's so sad she had to die this way..."

"She had a beautiful voice too... But her life is so tragic. She always dreamt of walking on her own two legs."

"She was selfless too, always helping others no matter how difficult it may be for her."

Gi Kwang smiled sadly, at least she was remembered as an individual.