Blood Stains

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"URL... User... Password... Send!" Xernie stretched her hands, helping them gain access to private blogs and chats were way too easy! But... dealing with Dong Woon isn't. He was throwing Hyun Jae's shirt around like a toy. Angered, Xernie grabbed the shirt away from his hands. "YAH! Show some respect for the dead!"

Dong Woon chuckled, "Sorry~" Xernie sat down on the opposite of him, tracing the blood with her finger. "The blood stain is quite old huh?" 

"Yeah." She nodded, "About a year plus. It's most likely drips of blood that caused it to be in this shape. Probably from the mouth? Judging from the angle."

"Really? You have the same hypothesis as me~"

"Am I suppose to be happy about that?"

"Well, yeah~ You got the same hypothesis as someone as charming as me." He winked.

"Dsigusting." Xernie was beginning to doubt if Dong Woon was worthy enough to be in this case. 

"The record of cases I've solved and deaths I've prevented in my years being a Cube Agent is enough proof that I'm worthy, no?"

Xernie was taken aback, "H-how did you know what I was thinking..."

"I'm Son Dong Woon, Cube's top negotiator. What sets me aside from everyone else is my ability to figure out what someone is thinking." He tapped his fingers at the side of his head, as if trying to prove a point.

"I wouldn't know since they don't store the C12's information in the date base." Xernie rolled her eyes.

"Xernie Shika, 17 years old. World class hacker. Hacked Cube's system at the young age of 14. Between Juvenile jail and Cube, she chose Cube."

"But I wasn't thi-"

"You told us the other day, remember?" He chuckled.

"Oh." She bit on her lower lip. This guy was seriously irritating... The smug look on his face, if only she could photoshop it away!

"Oh yeah, you got the file from Gayle right?"

"Yeah, it's somewhere around... found it!" She opened the file. Dong Woon went behind her and leaned in, their cheek a few centimeters apart. She felt her heart face but tried heart to ignore it.

"AH!" Dong Woon shouted out of the blue.

"What the hell Son Dong Woon!" Xernie rubbed her ear, expecting an apology. She got non of that but she did get an anxious Dong Woon pointing at something on the CCTV screenshots. Her eyes widened, "This is..." She quickly began flipping through the other photos.

Dong Woon smirked, "Masked man 0, Cube Agents 1."