C12 Day 4 (6/?)

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"You stupid stupid idiot!" Doo Joon gave Yo Seob a nudgy as Dong Woon watched on, amused. Soo Yun was busy trying to comfort Vinny who was sulking at the corner of the room.

-Flashback-

"How the hell did you guys get caught!" Doo Joon screamed, piercing everyone's ears.

"Well..." Yo Seob chuckled nervously. "I kinda got distracted by a passing bird and lost my balance revealing our hiding spot high up on the tree and Gi Kwang spotted us...?"Why did the last part came out as a question."

"...WHAT!?"

-End Flashback-

After meeting up with Allison and Xenie, they headed back to the bungalow and got changed and that's how they ended up here.

"C-come on sis..." Soo Yun tried to cheer Vinny up. "It's not that bad right?"

"I lost because of a freaking bird..."

"The fights were awesome! Everyone was in tip top shape!" Xernie nodded, agreeing with Allison's words.

"The maids got dinner ready." Hyun Seung came in with 2 maids following behind. "Let's go."

"Aish... I'll need this meal." Doo Joon grabbed Sonya by the waist and left the room.

"You're hungry right?" Allison smiled. Jun Hyung nodded and they walked out of the room hand in hand.

"A-ah! Wait for me!" Hyun Ae ran out. At this rate she might have ended up in the room alone with Gi Kwang and boy she didn't want that. ...Not now anyway.

"...She hates me." Gi Kwang sighed and trudged out of the room.

"Xernie~! Let's go~" Dong Woon slung an arm on the shoulder of a reluctant Xernie and dragged her out.

"Aren't the rest of you going?" Hyun Seung raised an eyebrow at the remaining 3.

"Errr..." Soo Yun pointed to Vinny who was now hugging her legs close to her.

Hyun Seung rolled his eyes and went over and threw Vinny on his shoulder. "H-HEY! IDIOT JANG! PUT ME DOWN!" Vinny began kicking her legs as he carried her out of the room.

"...That works." Yo Seob pulled Soo Yun along to the dinning room.

-----------------------------------------

"HELL YEAH DINNER!" Doo Joon leaned back on the chair and pat his tummy. Dinner was beyond the delicious! A wide spread of amazing delicacies! "Hyun Seung you rock!"

"Yeah yeah..." Hyun Seung stood up. "We got rooms prepared for you guys so... feel free to chose whatever you wa-" Doo Joon grabbed Sonya and ran out of the room. "...That works." 

"I'm sleeping with Soo Yun~!" Yo Seob hugged her from behind causing her to, yes, you guessed it, blush once again. 

"I'm sleeping with Soo Yun!" 

"You're sleeping with me." Hyun Seung grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out followed by a happy YunSeob couple.

"Nights everyone~" Hyun Ae bounced out of the room.

"I better get to bed too."

"Night Xernie~" Dong Woon smirked and walked past her. She frowned and followed suit.

"I'm tired..."

"That's because you and Doo Joon went overboard today." Allison sighed but Jun Hyung suddenly lifted her into a princess carry.

"Yeah yeah princess." And with that, they were gone, leaving Gi Kwang alone in the dining room.

"This ..." He sighed but then suddenly 8 maids appeared before him, shuffling their legs and toying with their fingers. It's been awhile huh? "Why hello ladies."