Report

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"On 4th October 2010 at 0000 hours, a girl was found dead in a garden. She was wearing a blue dress and had the word 'Prince' carved out using a knife on her wrist."

Everyone immediately looked at Hyun Seung. "Hey hey" he had his hands in the air, "It's not me!"

Everyone laughed at the worried look on Hyun Seung's face, it was priceless! 

Doo Joon quickly regain his composure. "Over the next 8 hours, 8 more people were found dead. They died by extensive wounds. They also had the mark."

Sonya closed her eyes as the images of the dead victims popped up on the screen. She wasn't scared but rather... she was sad. She could never understand their pain. She felt a strong pat on her back, it was Doo Joon. "Thanks." she mouthed. He nodded and continued.

"On 6th November 2010 at 0300 hours a girl in a blue and yellow dress was found dead with the mark once again. 7 hours later, 7 other corpses with the same mark." Doo Joon sighed, the photos were really gruesome. He wasn't worried about the boys but he was worried about the girls. He looked at them.

Sonya looked a little sick. Allison had a horrified look on her face and Xernie was trying to distract herself. But... Hyun Ae was all smiles and Vinny and Soo Yun looked... bored. "This girls are weird..." he thought.

Dong Woon giggled, he knew what his hyung was thinking.

"On 3rd December and 27th December, 7 and 6 people were killed respectively. Once again, a girl was found in a pale red dress on the 3rd and the girl from the 27th wore a lilac dress."

"Again..." Hyun Seung groaned.

"Is Prince Jang getting bored?" Vinny teased.

They glared at each other as Soo Yun and Yo Seob tried to calm them down.

"Before the Cube agents could report back, they were killed. Well, at least 5 of them were. They died on the 27th December. The other 5 were seriously injured and are now lying unconscious in the hospital."

"So basicall-" Just as Gi Kwang spoke up, Lee Joon rushed into the room.

He was panting heavily and fell knee first to the floor. Sonya and Yo Seob rushed to help him.

"Breath in.... Breath out." She instructed him.

Jun Hyung helped Yo Seob support him, "What's wrong?

"A-" he tried to catch his breath. "A girl in a pink dress was found dead near a beach 3 minutes ago."

"!" Allison turned to Doo Joon, "we have to send out people to patrol the town now!"

"Huh?" Lee Joon was confused, "Why?"

"Because in the next 4 hours," Gi Kwang looked at Lee Joon, "4 more people will be killed." 

Everyone looked at Doo Joon, waiting for their orders.

"...We will split up."

A/n:Can anyone figure out the mystery ? I gave alot of hints already ;d !!! How is th story so far ? Also, do read my other story, CuEn High as well as Purrrple's fanfictions (< HIGHLY RECCOMANDED !)