The couple who can never get a room Day 1

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Good day Mr Yoon." The man at the counter bowed upon the appearance of Doo Joon and Sonya.

"Hey there!" Doo Joon placed the bags on a trolley for the workers to take to their room. "Our room is ready I pressume?"

"Ah... yes regarding that...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"S-SEPERATE ROOMS!?" Doo Joon fell to the ground in a crying pose. 

"Y-yes... All our couple rooms are taken. We are left with the male and female dorm rooms for students studying in a nearby university. There's another couple in the same situation as you guys so the girls will be in the girls dorm and the guys in the guys dorm. Do you mind...?"

"Of course we don't mind~" Sonya smiled awkwardly as she tried to help Doo Joon up. He was... pretty depressed you see.

"The whole damn world is against me getting a room..." Doo Joon sighed as they followed a hotel serviceman to the dorms nearby.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finally getting their stuffs settled down, changing, complaining and whining, mostly by Doo Joon might I add, they head out to the streets of Tokyo.

As they walked down the buzzing streets, people of both genders were staring at them like they were some superstars. Who could blame them? Doo Joon had the features of a male model and Sonya was a stunning beauty in her own right. "Let's head into that cafe I'm sure they got a private boo-"

"KONNICHIWA!" a group of girls came up to them with cameras in their hands, smiling from ear to ear. "Anata wa watashi-tachi de satsuei dekimasu?"

"S-satsuei?" Doo Joon and Sonya looked at each other with confusion in their eyes, whipping out whatever command they had of the Japanese language. ...Which was non existent. "U-uh we...."

"ONEGAI! KIMITACHI NO GAIKAN SUBARASHI DESU WA YO!"

"Onegai? Subarashi? Ehh..." Sonya laughed awkwardly as Doo Joon took a step back and they made a run for it. "I'M SORRY WE DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!"

"EH! MATTE!!!!" The girls began chasing after Doo Joon and Sonya all over town. "Wareware wa anata ga nigeru mitomete inai sa rete imasu! Mae no kappuru ni okotta nochi ni!"

"LIKE I SAID WE DON'T UNDERSTAND JAPANESE!!!" Even in foreign lands they can't get a room...