Eavedropping?

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: You know what? I actually wrote the very last chapter of CIA today in class while my principal was lecturing us. NO, CIA will NOT end yet. ...I think. I highly doubt I can fit my storyline into 20 chapters >A<.

"It's better if we don't return back to school and work." Allison was in the study room with Doo Joon and Yo Seob, planning their next course of action. "Those fools know nothing more than what they have already told us."

"That's mean Alli~" Yo Seob giggled, "After all, the things they told us led us to the biggest clue we have so far."

"I guess... But I really see no point in going back. What about you Doo Joon?"

"I think so too. I'll take you  guys out from work and school. We'll focus more on the evidence and the club." Doo Joon nodded at Yo Seob who was pointing at the door. He opened it, causing everyone to fall into the room in a tangled mass since the support from the door was gone. "Eavesdropping huh?"

"C-can you guys g-get off m-me..." Gi Kwangm, who was at the bottom of the pile might I add, was nearly suffocating.

"I'll be a pancake soon!!!" Dong Woon whined.

"Oi, whoever is on top of me, get off!"

"Shut up idiot Jang! The girls are heavy..."

"Yong Jun Hyung! Idiot Jang is my line and who are you to call girls fat! Get off me Soo Yun!!!"

"I can't sis... Hyun Aeeeeeeee!"

"Xernie is on top of me, you blame her!"

"Stop shaking, I'll fall off before I can get off!"

Doo Joon sighed and walked towards the unbalanced pile, away from Allison who was roaring with laughter. "Yah! Yang Yo Seob! Stop laughing and help me get Xernie down!"

"Pff- O-ok!" Yo Seob tried hard to restrain himself from laughing as they helped Xernie get down safely. Soon enough, the tangled mess was no more. "Seriously, you guys really thought we wouldn't notice?" Yo Seob helped Soo Yun straighten out her clothes. 

"I tried to stop them..." Sonya sighed as she walked into the room. "But they wouldn't listen."

"You nag too much Mrs Yoon!" Dong Woon stuck out his tongue.

"S-shut up!!!"

Xernie sighed, "You figured that by now she'd be used to it."

"ANYWAY," Doo Joon raised his voice in an attempt to stop them from teasing his beloved Sonya, "Since you guys were listening and stuff, you know what to do right?" 

"YES SIR!" they saluted.

"Good, now we will split into pairs. Everyone take on evidence with you and start... investigating!" He grabbed Eun Hee's storybook and walked out with Sonya.

"Come on Allison, we'll head to my room." Allison rushed after Jun Hyung after grabbing Yoona's diary.

"So, I guess we'll take Eun Ae's private chat account then~ E-mail it to me Xernie~" Yo Seob waved and walked out, grabbing Soo Yun's hand on the way.

"We'll take the blog." Hyun Seung and Vinny left the room leaving 4 awkward youngsters behind.

"I guess I'll pair with Hyu-"

"HYUN AE IS MINE~!" Gi Kwang grabbed the box of letters and pulled Hyun Ae out of the room.

"Guess it's you and me then." Dong Woon smiled.

Xernie slapped her forehead, "Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttt."