Results

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Oppa figured out that something like this might happen and since I happened to be in Japan, he had me come over immediately." They were with Geu Rim in the waiting room. "Luckily oppa is smart~!"

"Yeah..." Gi Kwang made a mental not to thank Hyun Seung later.

"But how did you get here so fast?" Jun Hyung questioned.

"Helicopter. Sky diving is fun you know!" 

...What?

"Right..." Maybe he shouldn't have asked.

"I'll stay with you guys till the operation is complete. I'll probably head over to go visit oppa, Gayle says he's pretty broken over Vinny unnie..."

"You know her?"

"Oppa calls back every 4 days. 90% of the time he is rambling on and on about Vinny unnie~ She sounds like an interesting character though, going against oppa and all~" Is this girl for real...?

"Well, I am pretty worried about their operation.." Sonya sighed, how could she not? "Dong Woon was lucky enough to survive all the way to the hospital despite the massive bleeding and the bullet in Vinny is way too near her heart."

"Well isn't that fabulous." Everyone's head shot up the moment they heard that familiar voice.

"E-eric..."

"Doo Joon, I expected you to look after your team better. How will you guys investigate now?"

"I'm taking my team out for the time being."

"You can't just do that!"

"MY ENTIRE MELEE TEAM IS DOWN, THE INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS ARE PRETTY SHAKEN UP AND THE SNIPERS ARE THE MOST AFFECTED. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO." Eric backed off a little. A furious Doo Joon was beyong intimidating. Doo Joon breathed in in an attempt to calm himself down. "We will provide you will all the information we have. Hopefully your man won't fail."

Eric furrowed his eyebrows and nodded before leaving the room, irritated. "We screwed up big time huh?" Allison mumbled.

"Yeah."

A knock was heard on the door, "lady Jang, may I have a word with you all?"

"Come in."

A scruffy looking man dressed his a white coat came in. "We have successfully removed the poison from the patient's body. She is currently in ICU. You may visit her."

Sighs of relief were heard. "Thank you, you may leave."

"Hyun Ae...." Gi Kwang had a bright smile on his face when he felt a pat on his shoulder.

"I told you she was strong."

"Yeah. Thanks, Doo Joon."

Doo Joon smiled and got up, "we will head over to the other hospital to see how Dong Woon and Vinny are doing." Oh yeah, they were still in critical condition. "Gi Kwang, stay here and have a talk with Hyun Ae once she wakes up ok?"

Gi Kwang nodded, "I will. Call me when they wake up, they better. If not I'll have no one to annoy you with."

Doo Joon chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------

"Xernie? Xernie...." 

Xernie felt someone shake her. She slowly awoke, her eyes adjusting to the bright hospital lights. "Dong Woon oppa...?"

"No, it's Allison." Xernie looked up. In front of her stood Allison and Jun Hyung. Once again, tears welled up in her eye sockets as she ran forward to hug Allison.

"Unnie... Dong Woon.... Dong Woon is-"

"I know I know." Allison ran her hair through Xernie's hair. "He'll pull through. Hyun Ae did, bring a boy he should be stronger, right?"

Xernie's head shot up and she smiled a little. "H-Hyun Ae is alright?"

"Yes."

Though the tears didn't stop, they turned into slightly happy ones. "Hyun Ae pulled through.... Oppa will too."

--------------------------------------

Doo Joon stared at the bandage on Hyun Seung's head as Sonya tried to comfort Soo Yun  with Yo Seob. "...I don't remember you getting injured in the head."

"...I ran into the wall thinking this was a nightmare?"

"YOU IDIOT!"

"Oppa... It's not like you to be this rash..." Geu Rim sighed.

Sonya sweat dropped and returned her attention back to Soo Yun. "Come on Yun, you know Vinny isn't that weak. She will pull through."

"But there's only less than 50% chance..."

"She'll be alri-"

A doctor rushed out of the room and at the same time, Xernie, Jun Hyung and Allison approached them. When Xernie saw the doctor, she ran towards him. "E-excuse me, how are they?"

The doctor looked downwards with an upset face. "D-don't tell me..." Everyone felt... horrified.

"Young master Jang. I think we broke a few equipments."

"W-what are you trying to say?" Hyun Seung wanted to double confirm.

"Both operations were successful."

Soo Yun gasped as Yo Seob hugged her. Xernie started jumping around in joy with the girls as Doo Joon and Jun Hyung patted Hyun Seung on the back.

"Thanks."

A/N: U guys are scary readers. ): !!!! Oh btw im thinking abt doing a dance medley for all beast songs. wht do ya think?