Breaking Emotions

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: Hmmm you guys didn't answer my question so I shall eliminate someone~! 

"N-no way..." Xernie would have crashed into the ground if Gayle didn't catch her. Her legs felt weak and her hands were trembling. "Dong Woon oppa..."

"S-sis...?" Soo Yun slowly walked towards the Operating Theater. "SIS!" Soo Yun attempted to run into the theater but a few nurses held her back.

"Miss! Please stay back!"

"LET GO OF ME! I WANT TO SEE HER NOW!"

Yo Seob walked towards her calmly. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he turned her so that she was facing him. "SOO YUN LISTEN TO ME!" Soo Yun froze, Yo Seob was never screamed at her before. "Vinny would hate to see you like this so please... Calm down.... We need to get the paperwork so that they can start the operation immediately, kae?" Soo Yun nodded slowly and allowed Yo Seob to lead her away. As they passed by Gayle, he whispered, "I'll be back soon. Look after them, especially Hyun Seung." She nodded.

Slowly, Hyun Seung knelt down in front of the doctor, a gesture that shocked everyone including Xernie. "Please... you've got to save her..."

"Y-young master!" Gayle hurried and tried to get him to stand but he just shrugged her off. "Hyun Seung..."

"Save her."

"Young master Jang, I assure you we will do our very best," and with that, he was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are young master Jang's friends right?" A doctor came up to Gi Kwang and the rest.

"Yes?"

"We need the Jang family's permission to gain access to special equipments for the procedure but we can't seem to contact them.

"W-what?" Gi Kwang started panicking a little. "Can't you make an exception?"

"I'm sorry we ca-"

"PLEASE!"

"Sir we ca-"

"I'll give my permission."

Everyone turned around as a female figure in white dress approached them. "Y-yes mam!" The doctor hurried off to get the necessary equipment ready as the 5 of them stared at her.

"W-who are you...."

"Me? I'm Jang Geu Rim, sister of Jang Hyun Seung."