Incompleted Couples; Day 3

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"So... Where shall we got to?" Day 3 of their vacation and Xernie was once again being dragged out from the comfort of the bed by a whiny Hyun Ae.

"Umm.. Where's a good place to get a apology present for a boy who you lied to?" And by boy, Hyun Ae meant Gi Kwang. Remember the incident yesterday? Yeah the one that crushed Gi Kwang.

"I don't know! It's your fault for lying about having a boyfriend anyway..."

"I'm sorry that I was stuck in that ish situation!" They wandered around the streets of Seoul aimlessly. A present for a boy, surely for top class Cube agents this mission was as easy as ABC right?

Not.

When it comes to boys, Hyun Ae and Xernie were as naive as babies. Or maybe that was just Xernie.

"Hmmm? What's that?" A lilac cart shop caught Hyun Ae's attention. She pulled along a reluctant Xernie towards it. "Wow~ They all look so nice!" Before them was a bunch of pendants of various shapes and sizes, sparkling under the brilliant white light.

"Hi miss! Would you like to get a gift for your friends? We provide free engraving!"

"Hmmm....
 Hyun Ae ran her hand over the smooth surfaces of the pendants. She stopped. "Ah... This... Um! Miss, can I-"

----------------------------------------

"Hyun... Stop being so depressed and get off the couch already!"

Gi Kwang just groaned and remained still, unwilling to budge. He still couldn't get over the fact that his, yes, his, Hyun Ae was attached to someone else but him and frankly Dong Woon was sick of seeing him this way. "Hyun Ae..."

Being the nice guy he is, Dong Woon decided to cheer his hyung up a little with a bit of truth. "She was lying about having a boyfriend. She was just giving an excuse to get away from you."

Either that plan was really bad or Dong Woon phrased his words wrongly.

"Oh great. She must hate me or something to be doing this..."

"W-what!? No! Hyu-" Gi Kwang slammed the door in Dong Woon's face. "I don't think my words are coming out right today damn it..."

-----------------------------

"Lalala~" Hyun Ae hummed as she skipped along the road with Xernie trudging behind.

"You're awfully happy."

"That's cause I got the perfect gift!" She chirped.

"Well, I have to say, it is rather exquisite."

"Isn't it?" Hyun Ae giggled and held the teal box up high like a prize. "Now to find a good time to give it to him... I hope he likes it!"