Looking Into Details

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

 

Hyun Seung dumped Vinny's bag at the back sit. She was being released from the hospital today as they were going to have a meeting today. They got into Hyun Seung's car and drove off.

"Thanks." Vinny said while looking out the window.

"For?"

"You calmed me down when I lost my mind."

"Oh."

They trip back to the mansion was silent.

-------------------------------

"All right let's get to work. We will be concentrating on the victim in dresses today since they seem to be the main focus of our dear murderer." Doo Joon announced. "On 8th January 2011, a young man heard a loud scream. He followed the sound of the scream and upon arriving at the garden, he found 17 year old Park Eun Ae dead in a blue dress. She lay on top a pile of glass, death by stabbing."

"The 2nd murder was in a forest. Explorers found 15 year old Kim Hyun Jae dead in a blue and yellow dress. She was surrounded by dead birds and squirrels. Investigations show that she died by poisoning. She was dead for around 3 hours when found." Hyun Ae pointed out.

Gi Kwang continued, "About a month later, 22 year old business woman Nae Eun Hee was found dead in a pale red dress on a flower bed. Death by stabbing."

"Nan Eun Hee? Isn't that the daughter of Nan Dong Sun? The Jang Empire works with them, no? Yo Seob looked at Hyun Seung."

"Yeah, Nan Eun Hee took over the company last year. At one point of time our parents wanted to engage us."

Dong Woon giggled," Hyung, I didn't know you had a for older women."

"Shut up." He glared daggers and Dong Woon.

"Back to the topic people!" Sonya spoke.

"Yes Mrs Yoon~" Everyone teased.

She blushed, "O-on 5th April 2010 at 0853 hours, The 18 year old of Korean tycoon Kim Tae Yon was found. 17 year old Kim Yoona."

"Kim Yoona? Wasn't she suppose to marry another tycoon next month?" Allison happened to come across the article last month while reading a magazine.

"Yeah."

Doo Joon's phone rang. Excusing himself, he picked it up. "Hello? Yeah. Ok." he turned back to everyone. "We have confirmed the identity of the latest victim. Geum Hee Young, 16 years old."

"We don't have enough information to continue with the investigation." Jun Hyung pointed out.

"Then what show we do?"

"Simple." Doo Joon smiled, "we do what Vinny's best at."

Everyone looked at her. 

She smirked, "Go undercover." 

A/N: SOOOOOOOO how is it ? 8D