Emotions?

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: AFTER THIS IS HYUN AE AND GI KWANG'S TURN~ [Based on votes] Then it will be XERNIE AND DONG WOON~ [CuEn's Maknae couple XD!] Hmmm.. I got a plot for Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang, want to make a guess as to what it is? XD

Vinny sat up on the bed, looking around, squinting her eyes to protect it from the bright light. "Where the hell am I..."

"You're back at the mansion."

She looked across the room, Doo Joon and Sonya were standing at the door. "Oh... yeow!" She grabbed a bunch of her own hair. Her head was aching badly and she had no clue why...

"It's called a hangover brat."

"H-hangover?"

Sonya came over and pushed her back down on the bed, "Don't get up, hangovers usually affect you when you wake up, bear with it." She placed a wet towel on Vinny's forehead, positioning it properly so that it wouldn't drop.

"What's a hangover anyway..." 

"It's something you get when you get drunk despite your leader telling you not to." Doo Joon glared at her.

"Oh." Memories from last night came flooding back to her. Heading to the dance floor, some red head, drinking. "Aish... what the hell was I thinking..." The back of her hand touched the towel on her head.

"That's what I did like to know." Doo Joon and Sonya set down on the chair beside her. "Vinny, you're not the irrational type. Tell me, what's troubling you."

"It's nothing..."

"Vin, don-" Doo Joon was about to raise his voice when Sonya stopped him, pointing to the door as a signal to leave the room. Reluctant as he is, he did as instructed.

"Right," She nodded at Vinny. "Now that it's just us girls, a penny for your thoughts?" For a few seconds, Vinny looked at Sonya with cold eyes. But her eyes was soon shrouded by tears as Sonya gave her a warm hug, patting her head. "What's wrong?"

"I'm confused..." She sniffed. "I don't get it. Shouldn't I be more angry at Soo Yun then at Hyun Seung? Why was I so irritated at Hyun Seung and Gayle when I know they are nothing buy co-workers of sorts? Why does my heart ache so badly for a rich brat..." Vinny herself was quite shocked at her confession but she couldn't care less.

She needed to let it all out or she'll suffocate.

"That's because you're in love." 

Vinny's head shot up, eyes staring into Sonya's. She never really did notice it before but she thinks she knows why Doo Joon fell in love with Sonya. Her eyes were so soft... "No I'm not."

"Yes you are. And I know it because I love Doo Joon. And to prove it..." She let go of Vinny and walked towards the door, opening it. Vinny's eyes widened upon seeing Hyun Seung at her doorstep. "Why don't you guys have a little chat huh?" She let Hyun Seung in and walked out, closing the door behind her. Doo Joon was leaning against the railing.

"Will they be alright?"

"It will work out, after all.." She hugged Doo Joon, "It's love we're talking about."

----------------------------------------------

"So, you like me huh?" Hyun Seung sighed, leaning against the door. He barely managed to dodge a pillow thrown at him. "What's you de-"

"YES I LIKE YOU. NO WAIT, I LOVE YOU. GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU RICH BRAT? YES YES A COMMONER FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU. ENTERTAINING ISN'T IT."

Hyun Seung couldn't deny the fact that he was shocked, he had never seen Vinny like this before but then again, there were many other sides of her. Her fragile side, her tough side, but that's what made Vinny well... Vinny.

"Because that's what made me love you." He whispered.

"W-what...?" Vinny could have sworn she was hearing things but she was proven wrong when Hyun Seung sat beside her on the bed, hugging her with her head against his chest. 

"I love you."

Though she doesn't know why, tears began falling down her cheeks. No... it's not the sad one, it's... a warm feeling.